Said To Myself, Last Night

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been on here a good few years and every now and then someone puts a pic up of an injury they have suffered (honourable mention to three fingered Ken ) they have been of varying degrees of serio

Man up socks does a lot worst every time he sharpens a knife 

Reckon I can top em all. Today I nearly severed my finger end with a tile and then got a splinter adjacent to the gaping wound. I feel lucky to still be here to tell the tale.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Must have been som shitty render to do that to you but Im wondering how you managed to scrape that part of your hand on a wall?

Please don't go there ?

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Must have been som shitty render to do that to you but Im wondering how you managed to scrape that part of your hand on a wall?

This stuff scares the crap out of me! When ever I put the ladder up, to clear the gutter? My heart's in my fukking arsehole! I live in perpetual terror of it ever slipping, and me raking my whole body down it! Look what a mis step did to my hand!

How did I do it to that part of my hand? Excellent question. Fukked if I know. I've had a seriously rough few days. Alcohol, darkness and uneven ground would all have played a part. But, yeah; WTF?!

29 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

This stuff scares the crap out of me! When ever I put the ladder up, to clear the gutter? My heart's in my fukking arsehole! I live in perpetual terror of it ever slipping, and me raking my whole body down it! Look what a mis step did to my hand!

How did I do it to that part of my hand? Excellent question. Fukked if I know. I've had a seriously rough few days. Alcohol, darkness and uneven ground would all have played a part. But, yeah; WTF?!

That's not a good enough alibi. 

I think Ted's photo's about win the thread. Looks like something I wouldn't expect to see outside of my mates butchers shop.

Lawn mower man must deserve an honorary mention though. That level of stupidity, in a conscious decision's just all out off the scale!