how lucky am i

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never thought the day would ever come that id ever get back out doing whats in my blood and that's getting back out there with dog n ferrets, ive pacified myself dragging my old ferret hutch out the s

I got some double pegged borse and purse nets spare in the shed, Mk 1 box needs calibration and a spare collar for you Keith ?Let the man guzman chapo help you out,? he's a good lad, sorted me out in

Here you go Keith mate.... This one's for you?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, walshie said:

This is Keith's good news thread. If anyone has a problem with anyone else can they please take it to pm to save ruining a decent topic. thanks. 

P.S., Great gesture D.C. 

What about random shite about converting an old utilities welfare van into a camper? Is this OK as Keith might want to take his new pup on holiday.?

Jokes aside all the best with the new pup Keith and nice DC. ?

4 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Happens alot more than you think  nice one lads and good luck keith 

Going down south in the morning to pick up a nice beddy lurcher bitch , two years old doing well on the rabbits , a gift , what goes around comes around ? like said nice one DC and atb Keith ?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Going down south in the morning to pick up a nice beddy lurcher bitch , two years old doing well on the rabbits , a gift , what goes around comes around ? like said nice one DC and atb Keith ?

Good luck with the new edition Trev 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Back to the beddy crosses trev good luck with it they collie crosses can be strange just like there owners at times ???

• Like 1