how lucky am i

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Thanks very much allan, but im sorted there thank you, I myself have one sitting in the shed,       thank you

No problem. If anyone else can use it give me a shout. 

Edited by Allan P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never thought the day would ever come that id ever get back out doing whats in my blood and that's getting back out there with dog n ferrets, ive pacified myself dragging my old ferret hutch out the s

I got some double pegged borse and purse nets spare in the shed, Mk 1 box needs calibration and a spare collar for you Keith ?Let the man guzman chapo help you out,? he's a good lad, sorted me out in

Here you go Keith mate.... This one's for you?

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I got some double pegged borse and purse nets spare in the shed, Mk 1 box needs calibration and a spare collar for you Keith ?Let the man guzman chapo help you out,? he's a good lad, sorted me out in the past?we will have you out and back at it before you know it.... Soon as she pups I will let you know. Atvb D.C 

well in dc nice one mate......

45 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

im shortly going to pick up my kits, its crackin the flags here but ive got a nice cool environment for em here , I will most likely get a nip or 2 , couldn't care less I will soon sort that out, plenty of handling eh lads

A good way 2 establish a bond is 2 let them bite ur bollox regular

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I believe it's important for the good in our sports to help each other and also present ourselves to the world, in that light ;)

Keith has had a journey and a lot of members have walked beside him along the way. Genuinely warms the heart ?

I'm glad you've finally took the plunge Keith and got thee sel fezzers and a spiteful cnut terrier :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

ive got em lads, couple of jills, and from a decent bloke as well, his set up was immaculate, and I could tell he looked after them properly,  black neck one of ems hanging off my bollocks as I type, very nice stinkers they are , im well pleased with em,  thanks everybody

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

ive got em lads, couple of jills, and from a decent bloke as well, his set up was immaculate, and I could tell he looked after them properly,  black neck one of ems hanging off my bollocks as I type, very nice stinkers they are , im well pleased with em,  thanks everybody

Good man 

1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

I need a winning lottery ticket if anyone can help ? on a serious note though I am amazed by how many lads will help out and club together like this, it's what it should be like and if we all stuck together like this then our sport would live on forever ?

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I believe it's important for the good in our sports to help each other and also present ourselves to the world, in that light ;)

Keith has had a journey and a lot of members have walked beside him along the way. Genuinely warms the heart ?

I'm glad you've finally took the plunge Keith and got thee sel fezzers and a spiteful cnut terrier :laugh:

Sod that: I'm in in for myself! I've changed my mind and I'm going to sell him the nets at twice their original price because they're now "vintage."?

• Haha 2
On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 18:01, Neal said:

P.M. me your address: I've not had any ferrets for about seven years and I've still got some nets hanging up in the shed you're welcome to.

Nets just arrived , thank you very much Neal

Edited by iworkwhippets
correction
  • Thanks 1

To be fair, there's plenty of shithouses in the game, who bring lurchers and hunting into disrepute......BUT there's also loads of top people who will help out in any way they can, and just go about their business without needing any limelight or thanks !

Ive argued and fell out with people in the past, but I've grown up, and have made friends and been out with people who I once argued with and found them to be great company ! 

Its a strange old game !

Cheers.

• Like 6