how lucky am i

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never thought the day would ever come that id ever get back out doing whats in my blood and that's getting back out there with dog n ferrets, ive pacified myself dragging my old ferret hutch out the s

I got some double pegged borse and purse nets spare in the shed, Mk 1 box needs calibration and a spare collar for you Keith ?Let the man guzman chapo help you out,? he's a good lad, sorted me out in

Here you go Keith mate.... This one's for you?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

no mate ,   and while im here, thanks to you all for your kind comments,  shaaark        the breeding is patterdale terrier x jack russel

P.M. me your address: I've not had any ferrets for about seven years and I've still got some nets hanging up in the shed you're welcome to.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, sid g said:

are you still in staffs ?  i`m guessing you did`nt get a move to be near your daughter if theres owt i can help out with i`m an hour ish away  if your still at the same place ...

yes still in staffs mate, im on Colchester housing list, say no more they have their own folks to look after before me, which is understandable look mate, and this applies to all of you. your all welcome at my place if ever passing I don't mind admitting it, im lonely, like millions of others out there, no need for an invite my door is open to all

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

yes still in staffs mate, im on Colchester housing list, say no more they have their own folks to look after before me, which is understandable look mate, and this applies to all of you. your all welcome at my place if ever passing I don't mind admitting it, im lonely, like millions of others out there, no need for an invite my door is open to all

Wanna be careful wi that mate fair few bummers on here

• Haha 3
21 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

cheers lads, I struggled getting that hutch out my shed its a huge bugger , and when id finished tarting it up, I stood back and thowt is that it, am I living in anticipation of bunging yet again a couple of stinkers back in there, well yes im picking them up on Tuesday, now my thoughs turned to a dog, so I did a bit of googling, fek me then tonight I got a pm off dc showing me dam n sire of the pending pups, say no more im over the moon, good solid dogs , yes the bunny population is down in my area also, but I still get out and about plenty of rats n tree rats where I go, and the only time the dog will be festering on the couch, is with me when I get my head down

Your only 5 minits away from me don’t be struggling moving ferret hutches about drop me a pm I’ll give you a hand if it needs moving again 

• Like 2

I got some double pegged borse and purse nets spare in the shed, Mk 1 box needs calibration and a spare collar for you Keith ?Let the man guzman chapo help you out,? he's a good lad, sorted me out in the past?we will have you out and back at it before you know it.... Soon as she pups I will let you know. Atvb D.C 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I got some double pegged borse and purse nets spare in the shed, Mk 1 box needs calibration and a spare collar for you Keith ?Let the man guzman chapo help you out,? he's a good lad, sorted me out in the past?we will have you out and back at it before you know it.... Soon as she pups I will let you know. Atvb D.C 

Thanks Daniel you truly are a gent , I have been in touch with chapo, and thanked him, also made it clear he is more than welcome at my home, whether I need help or not

• Like 1

I’ve got a double small Bow back Ferret carrying box sitting in the garage if it’s any use. I’m heading offshore tomorrow for 3 weeks but give me a shout if you want it. 

Edited by Allan P
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Allan P said:

I’ve got a double small Bow back carrying box sitting in the garage if it’s any use. I’m heading offshore tomorrow for 3 weeks but give me a shout if you want it. 

Thanks very much allan, but im sorted there thank you, I myself have one sitting in the shed,       thank you