how lucky am i

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never thought the day would ever come that id ever get back out doing whats in my blood and that's getting back out there with dog n ferrets, ive pacified myself dragging my old ferret hutch out the s

I got some double pegged borse and purse nets spare in the shed, Mk 1 box needs calibration and a spare collar for you Keith ?Let the man guzman chapo help you out,? he's a good lad, sorted me out in

Here you go Keith mate.... This one's for you?

Posted Images

cheers lads, I struggled getting that hutch out my shed its a huge bugger , and when id finished tarting it up, I stood back and thowt is that it, am I living in anticipation of bunging yet again a couple of stinkers back in there, well yes im picking them up on Tuesday, now my thoughs turned to a dog, so I did a bit of googling, fek me then tonight I got a pm off dc showing me dam n sire of the pending pups, say no more im over the moon, good solid dogs , yes the bunny population is down in my area also, but I still get out and about plenty of rats n tree rats where I go, and the only time the dog will be festering on the couch, is with me when I get my head down

• Like 4

went up to a timber merchant this morning, I get all my sawdust and shavings from him for the stinkers, but hes closed at the moment cos of the virus, anways ive bowt some, and ive got a cage fer the pup, im now in between doin bangers n mash fer my lunch and searching the back garden fer any escape routes the little blighter will seek out

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

went up to a timber merchant this morning, I get all my sawdust and shavings from him for the stinkers, but hes closed at the moment cos of the virus, anways ive bowt some, and ive got a cage fer the pup, im now in between doin bangers n mash fer my lunch and searching the back garden fer any escape routes the little blighter will seek out

What sort of pup is it mate?