How long will it be ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m a pretty straight living old boy these days but in my younger days I was bang at it, a thief and an habitual criminal with no morals, but I never hated the police for nicking me the people that in

Need to see some sort of Ariel evidence of this fight ?    can you give us a ten figure grid and we’ll get king to film it from his paraglider

He sounds frustrated by it - I reckon he's had enough of witnessing the special treatment being doled out and, just come on here to vent.   He won't be the only one in this country who's sic

Posted Images

Dementia /mental health issues seem to be affecting lots of folks since lockdown.... Domestic violence is up too.... A call to police every 30 seconds apparently..... I hope Tim's not to proud and speaks to someone to resolve his issues..... Never fun to watch someone have a 'meltdown' even if they do come across as abit of knobber?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Don’t know why people are giving you the time of day, that statement shows you for the vermin you are.

same shadow cnuts a self confessed grass anyone associated with him or speaking to him is as bad and hes wanting to meet for square go,s ffs c**ts deserves his face marked for life

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
43 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

same shadow cnuts a self confessed grass anyone associated with him or speaking to him is as bad and hes wanting to meet for square go,s ffs c**ts deserves his face marked for life

Ahh come on, nobody deserves that for what is essentially silliness and getting a bit carried away.

Ultimately he is just reporting trespassers on his permission, it’s not exactly mafia supergrass stuff is it......it’s down to him and not “crime” of the century.

He isn’t trying to hide it.

I think there’s something odd about the bloke but that don’t mean he deserves violence......Nobody deserves that for something so meaningless ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
54 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh come on, nobody deserves that for what is essentially silliness and getting a bit carried away.

Ultimately he is just reporting trespassers on his permission, it’s not exactly mafia supergrass stuff is it......it’s down to him and not “crime” of the century.

He isn’t trying to hide it.

I think there’s something odd about the bloke but that don’t mean he deserves violence......Nobody deserves that for something so meaningless ?

seriuosly mate silliness...lads dogs an vehicles getting confiscated isnt sillines...if he,s talking to coppers hes a f***ing snake

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

seriuosly mate silliness...lads dogs an vehicles getting confiscated isnt sillines...if he,s talking to coppers hes a f***ing snake

Tbh mate i dont think anyones been caught area gets run to death still dont make it right i know but worst thing he couldve done was advertise the place on here as having a few roe on. 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, C.green said:

Tbh mate i dont think anyones been caught area gets run to death still dont make it right i know but worst thing he couldve done was advertise the place on here as having a few roe on. 

A few roe the place is packed with all sorts.

It's the place to be armed with a lurcher and lamp.

Packed to the rafters I say packed..fact...?

• Haha 2
Just now, king said:

A few roe the place is packed with all sorts.

It's the place to be armed with a lurcher and lamp.

Packed to the rafters I say packed..fact...?

If you think thats packed youve lived in a bottle and never seen out the kneck of it. Shitty place compared to elsewhere even looking through thermals. Just in a convenient location lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

If you think thats packed youve lived in a bottle and never seen out the kneck of it. Shitty place compared to elsewhere even looking through thermals. Just in a convenient location lol

I was trying to get a large influx of lads down there mate ?? keep FD on his toes lol

59 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

We all know the score mate, you go out and take your chances.....that’s life I reckon ?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, C.green said:

Them thermal imagers are tidy aren’t they mate ?