How long will it be ?

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An your the only tit i know Tim, an you get pulled apart every time you absolute nugget ?

Difference is Donny I don’t give a f**k lol but you seem to take it to heart ,until the offliners appear that is lol

when the bottom lip starts quivering and you piss yourself ???????????????.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m a pretty straight living old boy these days but in my younger days I was bang at it, a thief and an habitual criminal with no morals, but I never hated the police for nicking me the people that in

Need to see some sort of Ariel evidence of this fight ?    can you give us a ten figure grid and we’ll get king to film it from his paraglider

He sounds frustrated by it - I reckon he's had enough of witnessing the special treatment being doled out and, just come on here to vent.   He won't be the only one in this country who's sic

Posted Images

She’s a scammer always has been = a lying k niving cnt she’s been rumbled as a grafter  raking the money spewing the bullshit but everyone knows she’s a younger dianne  “ my son is a no good wrong in cnt “ Abbott lol 

Edited by green lurchers
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Your the one offering off liners you over weight coward?

iv never offered nobody an off liner, but iv told all that’s asked for one the same, you’d know where I am, everybody that’s wants to know l, knows, simples?

or you one these ones that demands I come to you ???

I’m in Durham later in the year if that’s any good Donny .

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Tbh theres genuinely no point in replying to foxdropper. I honestly think hes maybe drunk most nights. Nothing to gain from arguing with him or trying to give the fella bit advice hes  not interested so why waste time . ?

I’m very interested MATE but all I see is same old same old .Ill take advice but where is it .All kechty and co want to do is make light of anything .

We actually got somewhere last night after you went to bed so read back ,then Widow Twanky comes on giving large about f**k all .I like a drink but no more than your average Glaswegian MATE .

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You really wanna meet? I’ll be in Wales next week visiting me ill mum with family, I won’t be driving to meet you as it’s you that wants to meet but I’ll happily oblige, she lives in port talbot, few hours from you, if you wanna come there an meet up it will save you driving to durham, pm me for post code, but remember this is your doing, not mine, you wanna meet ??

In m in Bristol then so pop over Donny ,ill pm place