How long will it be ?

Just watched the news on tv and some black mp is moaning about being stopped by police whilst driving and saying she was the target of racist policing  .How long will it be before cops are too scared to stop and search blacks for any reason .How the cop kept his cool I don’t know .She wants to up the BLM message to us all .Heres one that says f**k you nigger ,f**k off to where they shoot first and your life definitely don’t matter .

• Like 5

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m a pretty straight living old boy these days but in my younger days I was bang at it, a thief and an habitual criminal with no morals, but I never hated the police for nicking me the people that in

Need to see some sort of Ariel evidence of this fight ?    can you give us a ten figure grid and we’ll get king to film it from his paraglider

He sounds frustrated by it - I reckon he's had enough of witnessing the special treatment being doled out and, just come on here to vent.   He won't be the only one in this country who's sic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What a well written post. I'm sure such an educated input will make a great difference.....

Total f***ing nugget you dont even realise your doing more damage than good. Totally clueless pudding head

Pudding head!! Made my day that rusty ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What a well written post. I'm sure such an educated input will make a great difference.....

Total f***ing nugget you dont even realise your doing more damage than good. Totally clueless pudding head

f**k you arsehole 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So what’s your proposal mate .Love to hear  it .

I speak as I find I’m afraid and apologies to no one .

Time for talking is 20 years too late and no f****r listened then either .
Sorry to piss in your snow ,son .Wake up and look around you ,they ain’t listening .

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

All well and good but his rants about pakis and niggers like a total tube are going to to cause more harm than good. Any body with any kind of decent argument is going to struggle to get listened to when youv got this guy talking this pish 

I understand where you're coming from mate but, he's not the first on here to use that sort of language.

I do agree that if you're going to try to change anything about multiculturalism in this country, you'd definitely not want to be associated with those opinions - infact, you wouldn't want anyone being able to link you to the THL General Talk section full stop.

All I'm saying is that he sounds like he's got the hump and sounded off - it's not the end of the world :unknw:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I can imagine you now sporting your varifocals as I take the jam out of your roly poly 

Aha! Wrong there mate, I don't eat any jam filled puddings, cakes etc. No varifocals either ???