The Black And White Minstrel Show

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Excuse my ignorance do adults play video games, I thought they were for kids/teens

Im shit hot on this Luigi's Mansions the grandson snatches the controller out my hand as soon as i settle into my seat !

• Haha 3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorted 

What the fuk is this thread about ?

What like literally fcuking them or just a cheeky finger?

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im shit hot on this Luigi's Mansions the grandson snatches the controller out my hand as soon as i settle into my seat !

They are a tidy bit of kit them switches, my lads got them.... Im quite partial to the odd game of mario?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I can boogey mate, no stranger to the old discotheque back in me day ?

I’d describe my style as probably flashdance mixed with some mc hammer stuff but I’m. It fooling anyone , they know I’m rock and roll through and through 

• Haha 1
On 08/08/2020 at 18:04, W. Katchum said:

True story that the few other lads from my area an around my age can confirm,

when I was a lad, early 80s ish there used be a guy coming around our area, built up tenement housing schemes with big communal backs, we had all sorts coming round, a guy selling whelks, mussels an candy apples, the rag an bone man but there was a guy that used come rounds fully blacked up like al Jolson an singing ??was great, all kids followed him an all adults used open windows an Chuck copper coins out for him?  magine the  outcry now ???

aul davie s,  don stayed in stoneyhurst street  he done the barras the brigget market and some of the schemes in the evening weird bunch that family where my aul granny nelly used to tell him to feck off from under her window he lived across the road n up a wee bit haha daughter was a mad ginger offfffft the memories of yer teenage years eh

12 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’d describe my style as probably flashdance mixed with some mc hammer stuff but I’m. It fooling anyone , they know I’m rock and roll through and through 

there was a lad who used to go to a night club in neath.he had down syndrome hes was a tidy enough lad. his name was micky.he was mad for ecstasy pills.

after a few of them he would be throwing some serious shapes on the dance floor allways laughing.he was mad as feck lol i think he could do dance moves that no one in the world had even thought off lol

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

King, did you used to frequent Neath workingmens club

ive never set foot in there mate.it was known as grab a granny in there lol. i used to have a few evening pints in the greyhound.then the duke. wild in there lol.

then down to the dark arch..did you go in the workys 

13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Double dragon 

street fighter 2 

nba jam 

all my last hurrah on the mega drive before the dogs took over . 

I will genuinely slap you about next time I see you ! 

• Haha 2