Dogs stolen again

A chap I know knows of a lad near him keeps gundogs and his missus has seen fellas eyeing up the place while he's at work. This man has video evidence of the same fellas trying the side gate of his house so he informed the guards who have done nothing so he  informed them a second time that if it happens again one of them fellas will get a bullet. And the people who are trying to rob his dogs are so called hunting people. These are sad times we live in.

• Like 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your out and about regularly doing abit, kennel full of workers..... The old green eyed monster appears with some lads..... can't bare the fact you may have something better than them? That'

Sad thing is, someone who knows him, would of put them upto it?they just don't stumble upon these dogs?

Digging terriers is small enough circle somebody somewhere surely knows something that amount dogs dont just vanish somebody going to have go slip up somewhere and hopefully sooner rather than later t

Posted Images

I have some pals who are puppy breeders and the old bill went there today and told them about a house that some p***y types had all set out with cages etc and they raided it and found 12 stolen dogs there but they recon they knew they were coming and had moved many other dogs out.He also told them about a  web site called dragon(s) driving ( i know there's one called this already but there's other links to the dodgey one to be found) and the p***y types have been selling stolen dogs on there and are meeting people in lay by's when selling the dogs..

21 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fact is mate if they want what you got, no dog is stopping them, been going on for years an guard dogs either get done in or even took away with the the thief’s ffs, sad state of affairs 

100%  mate , no dog will stop them , ok the herding types collie, gsd , dutch, mal all will bark and alert  you, more than other breeds, but bullet  or poison  will stop any type of dog. there was garage  couple years back, had 2 rotties knocking about the place at night, they took 2 cars, and killed the dogs ( shot ) . if the scum pinch at night   at your place, and you got  jack Russel   any think that barks you got to get up right away, and get out to the kennel, and catch these wankers if you can . 

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 22:08, Elchapo said:

Thing is terriers fetching between 1200 and 1800 for paterdale so all the local scum are steeling dogs/pups , at moment a litter spaniels worth 20+ grand and the thieves are out in force , loads dogs going missing all over uk and does t help people advertising what there up to all over Facebook 

hope he gets them back , 

I know the price is a significant factor now,when dogs where far cheaper the fecking scum still thieved them,i had an attempt at mine a few weeks ago,possibly the scummy wankers that nicked a spaniel bitch out of Silsden,i mention this on here because I'm fairly certain the thieving scum are members on this site.Ive since set up trail camera,s and traps,i want to hurt the b*****ds and film it.I hope he gets them back and posts on here the scummy feckers that took them,there are plenty of them about.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, morton said:

I know the price is a significant factor now,when dogs where far cheaper the fecking scum still thieved them,i had an attempt at mine a few weeks ago,possibly the scummy wankers that nicked a spaniel bitch out of Silsden,i mention this on here because I'm fairly certain the thieving scum are members on this site.Ive since set up trail camera,s and traps,i want to hurt the b*****ds and film it.I hope he gets them back and posts on here the scummy feckers that took them,there are plenty of them about.

He got some the dogs back earlier not sure if the chap got all them but he has got a few back which is good result be even better if he gets them all and gives the c**ts thst took a nasty surprise they will never forget

Just now, chesney said:

He got some the dogs back earlier not sure if the chap got all them but he has got a few back which is good result be even better if he gets them all and gives the c**ts thst took a nasty surprise they will never forget

That will be a massive relief to the lad.They need to be named and shamed,the company they keep needs naming,im not bothered if the company is crying innocence,on the whole I don,t buy into that.They are and have always been a scourge on hunting dogs,the internet makes it easier to source dogs to nick and shame the canine thieves.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chesney said:

Saw the c**ts feet off 

Just now, Black neck said:

Saw the c**ts feet off 

id start a little higher,ive set up traps that will cripple feet,i post that on here because I'm confident the scum that visited me 3 sundays ago will be reading this.

Just now, morton said:

id start a little higher,ive set up traps that will cripple feet,i post that on here because I'm confident the scum that visited me 3 sundays ago will be reading this.

Well wi no feet the aint gone visit no fecker elses kennels in a rush the scruffy no good f**k piggin c**ts

• Like 1
Just now, Black neck said:

Well wi no feet the aint gone visit no fecker elses kennels in a rush the scruffy no good f**k piggin c**ts

With no fecking nuts they will not be able to breed another dog snatcher.Id love to see a known dog thief crawling down a track because his feet were smashed and he crawled on one hand because the other was holding on where his nuts once was.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, morton said:

With no fecking nuts they will not be able to breed another dog snatcher.Id love to see a known dog thief crawling down a track because his feet were smashed and he crawled on one hand because the other was holding on where his nuts once was.

Yeah that should get ur point across 

Hope u get it sorted