Dogs stolen again

48 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

Sick b*****ds. Need a good kicking near inch of there life and dumped in a river. Stealing pups rotten. Hope he gets them back .

Do you think once the prices of dogs start to fall this will happen less ? 

I hope it does. It's the breeders that bump up the price to squeeze you out of as much as they can greedy people.

The rewards out way the risks. 

If pedos get little time in the nick do you think dog thieves will get anything? 

In this case it seems to be the type of dog that was stolen working dogs for a purpose in my opinion they were taken for that reason and somebody has gone out there way to clean this man out its no smash and grab this was planned with a while somebody knew exactly what they were going for.

• Like 6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your out and about regularly doing abit, kennel full of workers..... The old green eyed monster appears with some lads..... can't bare the fact you may have something better than them? That'

Sad thing is, someone who knows him, would of put them upto it?they just don't stumble upon these dogs?

Digging terriers is small enough circle somebody somewhere surely knows something that amount dogs dont just vanish somebody going to have go slip up somewhere and hopefully sooner rather than later t

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, chesney said:

In this case it seems to be the type of dog that was stolen working dogs for a purpose in my opinion they were taken for that reason and somebody has gone out there way to clean this man out its no smash and grab this was planned with a while somebody knew exactly what they were going for.

I'd start with looking close to home by sounds of it new what was going for , what was there , most days on Facebook dogs been taken 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chesney said:

In this case it seems to be the type of dog that was stolen working dogs for a purpose in my opinion they were taken for that reason and somebody has gone out there way to clean this man out its no smash and grab this was planned with a while somebody knew exactly what they were going 

Possibly they know they're  working dogs but it could be just that they stole dogs. 

Either case they are scum 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fact is mate if they want what you got, no dog is stopping them, been going on for years an guard dogs either get done in or even took away with the the thief’s ffs, sad state of affairs 

Deffo sad state that no one can enjoy what they have without fear of it getting stolen.  wether it be scum stealing dogs scum littering or scum scamming people out of money. Soft touch snowflakes making it to easy for lazy scum 

• Like 3

When your out and about regularly doing abit, kennel full of workers..... The old green eyed monster appears with some lads..... can't bare the fact you may have something better than them?

That's why it's imperative that you don't have loads back and forth your place, boast about what you do... Because there's always some jealous cnut to stitch you up?

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

When your out and about regularly doing abit, kennel full of workers..... The old green eyed monster appears with some lads..... can't bare the fact you may have something better than them?

That's why it's imperative that you don't have loads back and forth your place, boast about what you do... Because there's always some jealous cnut to stitch you up?

Thats it dc looks like who ever hit that mans yard were looking to set themselvs up for the long haul they didnt only take couple workers they took bitchs and young litter of pups and working dogs from what im hearing.

5 minutes ago, TonyT said:

If they new who they were stealing off ....

they might have thought twice .

friend of a friend , I knew his Dad....

id be a worried thief tonight 

Digging terriers is small enough circle somebody somewhere surely knows something that amount dogs dont just vanish somebody going to have go slip up somewhere and hopefully sooner rather than later then we might finally het an idea whos been stealing buying and harbouring stolen working dogs the few years

• Like 6
46 minutes ago, TonyT said:

If they new who they were stealing off ....

they might have thought twice .

friend of a friend , I knew his Dad....

id be a worried thief tonight 

Good hope the find who it is an kick there bollox out scum bag c**ts

• Like 2

If anyone is ever fortunate enough to catch the c**t in the act I hope they f***ing break the prick up because it's time enough that someone pays for these crimes and shows the c**ts that there not untouchable. And believe me it's coming.....someone somewhere will get caught

• Like 3