Dogs stolen again

A mate just showed me this of facebook a mans yard of dogs wiped out somewhere in england happened last night sometime. Some right wrong uns out there how come this keeps happening for f**k sake there must be lads in the know that knows something help the man get his dogs back

IMG_2884-1.png

IMG_2882-1.jpg

IMG_2880-1.jpg

IMG_2883-1.png

IMG_2881-1.jpg

IMG_2878-1.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your out and about regularly doing abit, kennel full of workers..... The old green eyed monster appears with some lads..... can't bare the fact you may have something better than them? That'

Sad thing is, someone who knows him, would of put them upto it?they just don't stumble upon these dogs?

Digging terriers is small enough circle somebody somewhere surely knows something that amount dogs dont just vanish somebody going to have go slip up somewhere and hopefully sooner rather than later t

Posted Images

Thing is terriers fetching between 1200 and 1800 for paterdale so all the local scum are steeling dogs/pups , at moment a litter spaniels worth 20+ grand and the thieves are out in force , loads dogs going missing all over uk and does t help people advertising what there up to all over Facebook 

hope he gets them back , 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

They belong to Dean ,Fuji's son and the fcukers need to be put in a hole and back filled alive..

A good lot of them after been taken fireman i hear f***ing robing c**ts im very surprised this wasnt brought up earlier them dogs have to turn up in digging circles.  Dogmen that know anything this kind of carry seriously need to have a chat with themselvs this shit going on with years.

• Like 1

It seems from reports dogs nicked in England are taken to Ireland and vice versa (which is nothing new) the c**ts are robbing all breeds and any age, a load confiscated at the Scottish port and a van (southern plates) in the Northern Ireland pulled over with robbed dogs in it and more found in limerick lately. 

• Like 1

Its happening every where at the moment. I have just got a border terrier pup and I drive him away from home to walk him because the scumbags have started marking people's houses and gardens  with yellow cable ties so they can burgle and take the dogs. They are also going up to people and acting friendly stroking the dog and unclipping the lead and doing a runner to a waiting quad bike. The rumours around here are they are using them as bait for fighting dogs they are also taking cats its sickening. 

21 minutes ago, Peter.d. said:

Its happening every where at the moment. I have just got a border terrier pup and I drive him away from home to walk him because the scumbags have started marking people's houses and gardens  with yellow cable ties so they can burgle and take the dogs. They are also going up to people and acting friendly stroking the dog and unclipping the lead and doing a runner to a waiting quad bike. The rumours around here are they are using them as bait for fighting dogs they are also taking cats its sickening. 

Dont believe everything you hear. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Thats a fcukin sickener. Hope the lad gets his dogs back and finds out who took them. 

Bad enough to have a couple taken but hes literally had them all taken bitch with young litter of pups anall big number to have been taken that amount of dogs would have to be put somewhere fast so yards must been waiting to hold them in advance

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Steak knife said:

Thieving scum everywhere

Keep your place tight and your circle even tighter.

Big ££s on any mongrel now days.

The whole lot is clean F**KED ?

took the word out of me mouth, whats to blame for all this , the breeders of dogs . If they sold pups at working mans price £ 100- 150 quid, the market would drop right off, the scum know pinching them , be big risk for little gains deff. But people are feckin greedy and looking to make easy buck ,  hope the lad gets his dogs back and , they find out who done it , and bust there knee caps , or if its  who  normally renown for pinching  , brick few caravans up. we did when i was lad, had lot pinching  going on where lived w-ton  , there soon fooked off .:yes:   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sick b*****ds. Need a good kicking near inch of there life and dumped in a river. Stealing pups rotten. Hope he gets them back .

Do you think once the prices of dogs start to fall this will happen less ? 

I hope it does. It's the breeders that bump up the price to squeeze you out of as much as they can greedy people.

The rewards out way the risks. 

If pedos get little time in the nick do you think dog thieves will get anything?