Nigel Farage investigates: From the English Channel to Anfield Stadium.

It's total madness.. this post is spot on.The government is laughing at all of us pesants, we can't do nothing to stop them lining there pockets and letting in hundreds of illegal's daily, London has fallen and won't be long before the rest of the country, it's gonna be like an apocalyptic invasion in 20-30 years. Traitors every single one of them in government.

• Sad 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I remember Nigel stood for election as an MP in the heartland of places affected by immigration from Europe and massively affected by gradual decline.......he couldn’t have stood for election in a

The main difference is the Torys aren't trying to stop them coming........Corbyns Labour would be actively encouraging them ! Cheers.

Wonder if he's making plans, and only wants what's best for us

22 minutes ago, chesney said:

I see that on youtube earlier disgracefull 

Absolutely crazy from a tent in France to a 4* hotel then a tour of anfield.

What can you say ? im speechless 

27 minutes ago, jetro said:

When they do this to their own kind, you can only imagine what they'd do to us if given the chance

I Think that's been made pretty crystal clear already. Don't you?

They'll fukk your children. Literally. Physically. With their brown, circumcised cocks.

Answers on a post card ..... 

43 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Did anyone else really believe the Tories were going to be any different?

The main difference is the Torys aren't trying to stop them coming........Corbyns Labour would be actively encouraging them !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

See, I find that fascinating......everyone thinks that Labour or Tory will be different from each other......I even thought it myself once !

Just shows how good the PR machines are, how slick the operation is and how well they know their audience.

But, stop for a minute and consider that since WW2 we have only ever had Labour or Tory governments and we are at where we are at, everything they have done and every voting choice the electorate made has led us to this point........of course these people are no different to each other, they are masters of the game and having a great living out of it.

What then is our excuse ? 

• Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, king said:

Apparently the government are paying £900 a week to keep them in hotels.

Sad state of affairs here now..

Imho mate, the one thing that don’t matter in all of it is the money, it’s a piss in the ocean really in terms of government spending and if they wasn’t pissing it away on that then they would be pissing it away on something else ?