Pups legs

just after a bit of advice please lads. His knuckles always seem to be quite prominent, he's only just 10 months now so is still young. I don't push him, he just free runs 2 or 3 times a day for about 20-30 min and then a good hour about 8:30 once its cooled down.

So the question is do his legs look OK for his age and amount of exercise he gets?

20200806_130908.jpg

20200806_130925.jpg

20200806_130933.jpg

Dirty scum bags who live in our block have been throwing glass bottle over there balconies and just leaving brocken glass everywhere.

Took the pup down for a quick toilet break and bit of fresh air and he has sliced the Web between pads. I shit myself to be honest with the amount of blood. Luckily enough I got the bleeding to stop and thoroughly cleaned his foot, no glass left in the wound.

Poor dog is limping around now and just won't leave my side, thats no problem to me, he's like my shadow 24/7.

Think ill bag all his shite up now and fling it at there windows.

Why people do this to tjere home is beyond me

20200810_184153.jpg

20200810_184144.jpg

IMG_20200810_183854_939.jpg

6 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

If it’s a bad one on the webbing I’d get it to the vets ASAP and get it stitched, it can take ages to heal and can sometimes open back up if it’s not healed right.

Its just a small nick to be honest it looks a lot worse than it was with the amount of blood and its closed back over by itself. He's just feeling sorry for himself now lol. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

4 minutes ago, Paul J W said:

Its just a small nick to be honest it looks a lot worse than it was with the amount of blood and its closed back over by itself. He's just feeling sorry for himself now lol. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

If it’s only a little nick probably be fine, if you’re near the beach I’d lead walk him in the salt water every day works wonders for the healing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Paul J W said:

Dirty scum bags who live in our block have been throwing glass bottle over there balconies and just leaving brocken glass everywhere.

Took the pup down for a quick toilet break and bit of fresh air and he has sliced the Web between pads. I shit myself to be honest with the amount of blood. Luckily enough I got the bleeding to stop and thoroughly cleaned his foot, no glass left in the wound.

Poor dog is limping around now and just won't leave my side, thats no problem to me, he's like my shadow 24/7.

Think ill bag all his shite up now and fling it at there windows.

Why people do this to tjere home is beyond me

20200810_184153.jpg

20200810_184144.jpg

IMG_20200810_183854_939.jpg

If it’s a bad cut on the web you’ll struggle to get that to ever heal properly .hope hope you get it sorted fella ?

• Thanks 1