3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I just want clarity max

so where do you honestly see yourself? 

If only google could tell you the future ! Lol 

I think Joe Bolton will rise from the grave and manage the club in spirit form with Diego Maradona as his assistant and Johan Cruyf making the tea and getting sent out for chips ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a topic that involves ,football ,and NUFC  , Max could make Greb seem like a reasonable chap who doesn't like a never ending argument .

He'd have a saluki and a white bed sheet bought the day they took over. 

Given that no one agrees with you I’d suggest it ain’t. Its Max-sense and Max-morals.... Part of the greater world view that is Maxology

Posted Images

Just now, Jonjon79 said:

All this football talk is great lads but, can anyone get me the fountain shitters number?

........... I'm feeling fruity :yahoo:

I bet old Max has been balls deep in that at some point in his life and is keeping schtum about it ! Lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

By all accounts a mag fan from Denbigh Rd trying to spoil the party ' so maybe Youv been knacker deep in it at some point ?

Well, I did do a bit of work up north once and was very popular with the local ladies.......it was like they had found steak after a lifetime of soup ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You mean you were buying furniture out of Winterton lol ?

They didn’t have furniture on teeside in them days, they were still living in caves ! Lol ? 

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Your getting mixed up with Margate and Southend Wilfy ?

Nah mate, it was all curly perms, diamond pattern pullovers and dodgy moustaches and they hadn’t discovered fire.....had to be your neck of the woods ! Lol ? 

This Singapore group takeover of Newcastle is descending into a farce.

They claim to have offered Shearer the managers job, but he says he hasn't heard from them and to come back when they've actually bought the club.

And the latest nonsense is they claim to have been in "direct contact" with Ronaldo about signing him !!!

I know Chopra is a pal of Shearer, and seems to be involved, but it looks like someone is putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
33 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

This Singapore group takeover of Newcastle is descending into a farce.

They claim to have offered Shearer the managers job, but he says he hasn't heard from them and to come back when they've actually bought the club.

And the latest nonsense is they claim to have been in "direct contact" with Ronaldo about signing him !!!

I know Chopra is a pal of Shearer, and seems to be involved, but it looks like someone is putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 !

Cheers.

They have offered less than Ashley asking price even though they have spent the revalant paper work Ashley preferred buyers are still the Arabs with both parties looking at taking legal advice about the fa handling of the take over but the fa are having a meeting with the nufc fans (nust )to answer questions about it as asked for by the independent football ombudsmen 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I say Rumors

And I'm not counting my chickens 

BUT 

by fook I'm giving you some stick for all your nonsense if it did happen lol 

If it did happen im writing to Ian b personally to get football topics banned instantly ??

27 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Didn't you know he's a Poolie Mackem ' ya FOOKED on that score ?

Donald as done the right thing by you  so far but I think he's asking to much personally I think it's for a lack of transfers and season ticket sales pitch 

Edited by Blackmag