20 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You really have no idea about pakis do you  max your bitterness is clear to see I bet you wouldn't be banging on if it were Sunderland being took over 

As it goes on that one he's right,it's what's been done in all the black,muzzie,paki etc area's and now most of the council members are of ethinic type no laws will be made to change things..If the saudi's did take over Newcastle Utd there would have been more mosque's built within the area and with mosque's come muzzie's...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a topic that involves ,football ,and NUFC  , Max could make Greb seem like a reasonable chap who doesn't like a never ending argument .

He'd have a saluki and a white bed sheet bought the day they took over. 

Given that no one agrees with you I’d suggest it ain’t. Its Max-sense and Max-morals.... Part of the greater world view that is Maxology

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, fireman said:

As it goes on that one he's right,it's what's been done in all the black,muzzie,paki etc area's and now most of the council members are of ethinic type no laws will be made to change things..If the saudi's did take over Newcastle Utd there would have been more mosque's built within the area and with mosque's come muzzie's...

Why would they build more mosques ?  I believe part of the regeneration is for a similar set up to city's and there owners didn't build a mosque and Manchester as far more pakis there Steve there  investing in a sport not many pakis like plus I don't think any pakis in Newcastle would need Saudi money to build a mosque if they needed to its just another one of max desperate ramblings he's gone from human rights ripping sky off amongst other things now building mosques 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Not bitter at all ' I'm pointing out the Hypocrasy and Stupidness of idiots as yourself ?

But you are bitter max  as are the rest of your lot .over hundred thousand signatures twenty odd mps even the prime minister himself as jumped on board that's some backing that don't you think you .been very quiet about your club lately max is there a reason for that ?? 

16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your SPECIAL ???

Think what it would do for the North East football from grass roots up max  the investment in the area alone im sure would be welcomed and don't forget there's other billionaires involved max not just the Saudis if it was as bad as you say why is there no counter petition they didn't fail any test the fa dragged there feet but I think they thought that would be the end but it's proved otherwise 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

If you take the ethos of they all the enemy as Wilf does ie foreigners Islam ect then once a takeover of that magnitude happens and this smokescreen of investment into the community ect its only for one reason .

To further their own ends thus changing folks perception and it's the downtrodden and Working class that will suffer the most.

Money will pour into those areas for Mosques ect 

It's happening in Countries all over Asia .

So hold it, you are saying that because these people bring their shit culture with them they shouldn’t be allowed to pump millions into Newcastle United.......

But........

In every other thread you are saying as long as we think they are nice chaps they should be allowed in and that they have been here anyway for thousands of years and we all have a bit in our blood 

So, we should allow in a load of Pakistanis to rape our kids because their grandad got called up in the war to change oil filters in spitfires on make tea in Burma but we should not allow 5 billionaires who are going to stay in Saudi to buy NUFC because they kill rapists ?

Are you mentally f***ing ill or something ? Lol lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Why would they build more mosques ?  I believe part of the regeneration is for a similar set up to city's and there owners didn't build a mosque and Manchester as far more pakis there Steve there  investing in a sport not many pakis like plus I don't think any pakis in Newcastle would need Saudi money to build a mosque if they needed to its just another one of max desperate ramblings he's gone from human rights ripping sky off amongst other things now building mosques 

What i meant was they will slowly creep into our society by many different ways and religion is a hard to argue against thing,so lets say build a mosque and muzzies will come,some will move into the area and the rest is history or braford etc..That was the sort of point i was high lighting.:thumbs:,as for max's ramblings,he's on his own there :laugh:...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, fireman said:

What i meant was they will slowly creep into our society by many different ways and religion is a hard to argue against thing,so lets say build a mosque and muzzies will come,some will move into the area and the rest is history or braford etc..That was the sort of point i was high lighting.:thumbs:,as for max's ramblings,he's on his own there :laugh:...

You are completely right of course mate, however I am trying to get my head round Max suddenly turning into Oswald Mosley because a couple of rich Arabs who, let’s face it, won’t be moving to Newcastle lol want to buy NUFC ! Lol

Last week it was all about how much they had contributed to Britain and this week it’s the Sunderland 4th Reich ! Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I meant No offence fireman but I can't see the Saudis attending more than ten games yet even wanting to build mosques its a no go Muslims always play the race card your right  but you are right they sneakily buy building them apply for mosque conversation but I don't see that with the take over Steve there's to much money to be made in other avenues and as we know cash is king to Muslims max is pissed of because no one wants his club for a tenth of what Ashley is getting when the bare facts are out it's easy to see why and why max as gone quiet on all this massive club different gravy shite 

• Like 2

A bit of information on the Saudi Public Investment Fund, that were going to put up 80% of the money to buy Newcastle United.

The Saudis were awash with oil money, and were looking to the future when oil ran out or became irrelevant due to new technology. 

They looked to Norway, who had ploughed years of oil revenue into their own PI F, for when their oil ran out.so hired some of the worlds best investment bankers to set up an Investment fund .

The bought up billions of dollars of shares in companies we have all heard of, but probably won't know that the Saudis have huge shares in them. These include ;

Disney/Pixar.

Uber.

Facebook.

B.P.

Royal Dutch Shell,.

Citicorp Banking.

Bank of America.

Boeing

Tesla.

And a host of high tech Silicon Valley companies.

They invested billions of dollars into these companies, but still have almost $400 BILLION still to invest, the biggest, by far P.I.F. in the world.

They were probably told that the English Premier League is the richest and best football league in the world and advised to invest in it.

They would have looked at the big clubs, like Man U, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, but they weren't available , so decided on buying a club that had history, infrastructure, big stadium and fan base. They probably looked at the likes of Villa, Everton Sheffield U, etc, but decided Newcastle had the most potential for a relatively very modest outlay of £260 million.

The Saudis would have been "silent partners ", just like they are in all the other businesses they've invested in, hence Staveley and the Rueben brothers.

They wouldn't have built Mosques all over the North East, just as they haven't built them in Disney World or Silicon Valley.

Buying Newcastle United was to be an investment in the future, not a Muslim takeover of the Toon ! LOL !

So, anyone who objects to the takeover; just think about it when you jump in an Uber, or go on Facebook, or watch a Disney movie, or fill up your car, or turn your gas central heating on.

Suddenly, buying Newcastle United looks very small fry !

Cheers.

• Like 5
On 06/08/2020 at 17:44, Astanley said:

In a topic that involves ,football ,and NUFC  , Max could make Greb seem like a reasonable chap who doesn't like a never ending argument .

f**k I love your posts Stan..

Lol

Droll, dry, witty.......f***ing funny mate...lol

On 06/08/2020 at 22:37, WILF said:

I loved Eric Bristow when I was a kid, used to like watching Bobby George and all those characters.

My old man taught me to count and add up watching darts and snooker ! Lol and it was a time when real characters inhabited the respective games.

Snooker especially has become so sterile and boring now it’s rediculous, if it wasn’t for Ronnie i suspect the crowds would be even smaller.

Steve Davis, Kirk Stevens, Jimmy White, Alex Higgins, Ray Reardon, Bill Wobernick (spel?) were household names when I was a kid......I bet most people now days wouldn’t know who was on the pro circuit other than Ronnie.

Same for darts, it’s been struggling for a while I hear.

My old man was a very good darts player, went through local darts and played on TV many years ago... my uncles, cousins etc were good, I love playing have a board up.here but I know I'm shit compared

My youngest girl looks like she could be half decent... quite natural...maths are learnt on a dart board imo...

• Like 1
On 06/08/2020 at 22:46, Greb147 said:

Did both, the athletics were put on the back burner once footie got serious. 

I was an idiot because once I stopped playing for Barnsley I completely jacked it in for good. 

I've played the odd charity match and a bit of 7-a-side with my mates but that's about it. 

Shame that mate, football is the best thing in the world if you are in a good club with good lads... I've played with ex academy players who hated it in the pro ranks but loved good amateur football... I miss playing every weekend, but I'm old enough now to accept it...f**k quitting at late teens..

• Like 2
On 07/08/2020 at 10:57, WILF said:

You can play “up” at under age but you can’t play “down”.......so a 14 year old could play at U16 level but but a 16 year old couldn’t play at U15 if you get my drift.

However any coach (imho) worth his title should understand that between 12 and 18 the difference in size can be enormous because everyone developed at different rates, it’s a delicate balance of giving enough of a test but not over matching, knowing when to take a player off while he is still winning.

Its like raising a lurcher really, build confidence and build ability and try and limit the set backs while they are young.....keep them winning mentally.

So many parents and coaches have no business being around youth football it’s just not true, but it is improving and that’s a good thing.

Mate, you must if seen.it so many time.

The worldy players at 14-15 but as soon as they play decent mens football they cant handle it..

We played under 17's on a Sunday and Western League (good standard mens football) on a Saturday, I played Western League at 15 and was by far not the best player in my under 17s side.....

But some of those lads never played any standard after youth football, I loved physical football.. Western League at that time was big, strong, quick football.... so.it suited me.... the over skillful lads couldn't handle it.... shame really.. 

90% who make it pro need to be physically capable, as they will certainly play lower leagues, not everyone is Messi...lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
On 06/08/2020 at 22:51, Greb147 said:

I think I've said it before but do they now match kids with people around their size instead of age? 

A big black lad joined the club and partnered me up front, he was like a full grown fella at that age whereas I was still underdeveloped. I didn't grow properly till I was about 16-17 and by that point I'd been dropped. 

No way on earth at that point in my life could I match him for speed and strength. 

I played at a local club around 19, I was playing as a centre forward  at the time.. this lad turned up, Adam Stansfield, he was 15...f**k me he was different class, I knew my days were numbered ( 1. I wasnt a good centre forward, 2. He was f***ing brilliant..lol)... he ended up as a pro, played a lot of games for Exeter... lovely lad.... he died of cancer at 30 odd.... he was born to be a pro footballer.... 

• Like 1