• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a topic that involves ,football ,and NUFC  , Max could make Greb seem like a reasonable chap who doesn't like a never ending argument .

He'd have a saluki and a white bed sheet bought the day they took over. 

Given that no one agrees with you I’d suggest it ain’t. Its Max-sense and Max-morals.... Part of the greater world view that is Maxology

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Logic is that they have not been deemed fit or proper for a multitude of reasons.

So WHY are folk bleating on ?

For once the Gov and FA have did their job right and some folk are not happy.

They can't do right for doing wrong.

??

What did the gov or fa do then max? the only fans crying about it are yours that's a fact and as both charts and born have pointed facts out to you already maybe you should listen for once and try and control that jealously you have. a sale is going to happen one way or another max just accept it 

30 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Maybe you should stop giving yourself a pokey bum wank at every opportunity re Nufc ??

Comcentrate on your employees and they might not jump ship taking your business with them ?

The old bad back for benefits cos theyv took your contracts ffs man?

Hold tight, you are getting nasty and personal which I’m sure is not a problem for most of us but you tend to scream like a stuck pig when that comes back round......just saying, there’s no need for it to get messy is there ?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Maybe you should stop giving yourself a pokey bum wank at every opportunity re Nufc ??

Comcentrate on your employees and they might not jump ship taking your business with them ?

The old bad back for benefits cos theyv took your contracts ffs man?

Let's stick to the thread max regardless who buys it it will be good for the area and team  to have that amount of investment in to it and for the stadium to be extended to 70 000 

Edited by Blackmag
20 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Let's stick to the thread max regardless who buys it it will be good for the area and team  to have that amount of investment in to it and for the stadium to be extended to 70 000 

It will mate, I for one don’t think it’s a bad thing that a big, big historic club like that may be up there with the big boys.

Im not a fan of all this “rich Arab or Russian “ malarkey but it is what it is, Thats top fight sport for you now days.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Get the wrong types in and before long brown Envelopes buy them favours and before you know it you have a load of Sadiqs making the decisions and pulling the strings furthering their own ends on local councils ect ect ect .

Not for one second do you give a f**k about any of that ! Lol ? ? 

But, on the very remote off chance you are being serious, I think that ship has already sailed ?

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Hells bells, what’s happened, wilfs the reasonable one in this mess!

In a topic that involves ,football ,and NUFC  , Max could make Greb seem like a reasonable chap who doesn't like a never ending argument .

Edited by Astanley
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf Nasty and personal has been put my way on many occasion 

It's not one rule for some and another rule for others if they your little clique or not

f**k all that nonsense.

And if you think that's nasty your going as soft as the progressive librals ruining the country.

But not on THIS occasion so there’s no need for it ?

I wont pretend to be an expert on world politics and would soon get found out if tried but obviously the Saudis have "room for improvement". But will excluding them from the party help to bring them into the 21st century? It certainly wont make them any worse and they are allegedly trying to develop. From a selfish point of view what good could the takeover do for the north east of England? It may be PR bullshit but apparently Amanda Staveley is looking at the deal from a philanthropist as well as purely business perspective. She not only wants to develop Newcastle United the football club but is aware of the good that investment can do for the area. 

Personally I would like to see NUFC, SAFC and MFC all competing in the Premier League, as long as Newcastle are the best, as God knows many of the people up here could do with something to cheer about and that wont come from Westminster.

• Like 3