9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's the government that have declared open season. 

If they had still shut up shop then the tourists wouldn't be there it's as simple as that. 

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's fair comment mate. Problem I've found is that it's a simple fact that many of these touristy places just aren't geared towards being able to implement social distancing. It's alright the campsites and beaches being able to do it but when you have a pokey little path to somewhere (most the places in the south west are pokey) that sees a lot of traffic it's impossible without someone directly controlling it all. Then you get some pondlife twat who hogs an aisle or something taking all the time in the world while folks are waiting two meters away to pass or whatever. Some folks literally use the 2ms to give themselves a competitive advantage. It all just goes to shit.

None of that is a excuse, you can't blame the Government for not wearing a mask in crowed areas. It's 2 meters distance and if that can't be maintained then it's 1 meter + and the + means a mask. Or is it alright for us to die because idiots think they know better. It's peoples behaviour that at fault here, as said come down by all means but just leave your foot prints in the sand not the virus and the litter. Atb.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How the hell is that help full. .lol

Pentewan at 07:00 this morning. Cheers, D.  

We usually head south for our holidays but, because of all the 'f**k off' signs and general pissyness from the locals over the last few months, we went north this year and, I'm glad we did  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Shame Tomo I'd have took you out to catch a few waves, get you set in the right rip current and you could get a free trip to Lundy.........................?‍♂️ lol.

And I'd have made a f***ing fortune on youtube with the video footage of that! The word 'viral' comes to mind :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Arry said:

None of that is a excuse, you can't blame the Government for not wearing a mask in crowed areas. It's 2 meters distance and if that can't be maintained then it's 1 meter + and the + means a mask. Or is it alright for us to die because idiots think they know better. It's peoples behaviour that at fault here, as said come down by all means but just leave your foot prints in the sand not the virus and the litter. Atb.

Cheers Arry

Fella, I agree with you..... 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

None is any excuse but this isn't just happening down there, it's happening in every town across the country. 

If your health & safety is a priority over anything else then the governments advice is not adequate enough  anyway in all reality. 

Just now, baker boy said:

Why is it so difficult to stay away from beaches pubs parks or anywhere else where loads of people tend to congregrate, just because boris says you CAN go to places doesnt mean you HAVE to, I'm playing the long game and properly socially dinstancing whenever humanly possible, fck the pubs parks and beaches

Try living with a bunch of Rugrats and you'll see why.....

Not all have that fear factor at the end of the day. 

13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Why is it so difficult to stay away from beaches pubs parks or anywhere else where loads of people tend to congregrate, just because boris says you CAN go to places doesnt mean you HAVE to, I'm playing the long game and properly socially dinstancing whenever humanly possible, fck the pubs parks and beaches

Gotta be honest, it’s not a major factor for me beyond naturally avoiding people anyway. But it’s not like there aren’t other options.

42ACF593-BBBE-4D2B-A2AA-47318C652973.jpeg

E14D4E68-51ED-4B86-864F-26CD3680CD74.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Gotta be honest, it’s not a major factor for me beyond naturally avoiding people anyway. But it’s not like there aren’t other options.

42ACF593-BBBE-4D2B-A2AA-47318C652973.jpeg

E14D4E68-51ED-4B86-864F-26CD3680CD74.jpeg

I'm like you tbh, I'm an antisocial c**t as it is. 

48 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Shame Tomo I'd have took you out to catch a few waves, get you set in the right rip current and you could get a free trip to Lundy.........................?‍♂️ lol.

Lol....Yeh I'm a natural surfer. ..

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I'm the same, Mrs goes back to work in the restaurant/pub today... She's not happy... I don't see why folks feel the need to go out to eat or get pissed... Macdonalds, KFC etc... Can't the cnuts f***ing cook their own food??? Every pub I pass on the way home is rammed ?double the amount of outside seating than before lockdown... Social distancing is out the window..... Because of these selfish twats we will all be locked down again.... Probably get locked down now again before the charity fishing comp?

The same on the sites I'm working on.... Only matters following the rules when the bosses are due?

• Like 2

With respect the trouble we have down here is it's every body from every were from all corners ramming them self together. It's peoples behaviour that to blame it's like it's all over and back to normal. Well it's not and we are in for a hammering as well as other places when they come back from holiday to their home towns. Mental f***ing mental.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Arry said:

With respect the trouble we have down here is it's every body from every were from all corners ramming them self together. It's peoples behaviour that to blame it's like it's all over and back to normal. Well it's not and we are in for a hammering as well as other places when they come back from holiday to their home towns. Mental f***ing mental.

Cheers Arry

Like I said measures should have been put in place cos it's obvious what was going to happen once business was back open.

Places like Cornwall and other holiday spots should have stayed closed over the summer. 

6 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

The main problem you got mate is all the ditloes that normally go to Benidorm to get bollacksed and have a fight before throwing the Barbie in the pool and insulting all the locals have cancelled there regular all inclusive fortnight of anarchy and decided to enjoy the pleasures of England, as soon as the cheap package deals are back on the table with no fear of loosing your money or spending a fortnight in isolation you will once again get the more refined Englishmen who appreciate what lovely things are still waiting to be discovered on our own shores, just dig in and ride the storm mate ??

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The main problem you got mate is all the ditloes that normally go to Benidorm to get bollacksed and have a fight before throwing the Barbie in the pool and insulting all the locals have cancelled there regular all inclusive fortnight of anarchy and decided to enjoy the pleasures of England, as soon as the cheap package deals are back on the table with no fear of loosing your money or spending a fortnight in isolation you will once again get the more refined Englishmen who appreciate what lovely things are still waiting to be discovered on our own shores, just dig in and ride the storm mate ??

Aye, Newquay is well known for it's peace and tranquility. ?

Edited by Greb147

I’ve just got back from Charlestown Poldark setting it was a nice place but Friday night the amount of kids running around puking falling over and general pissedness was unreal.

I visited the Lost Gardens of Heligan which was ok and visited Mevagissey which I would have preferred to stay with hindsight, and whilst there I’m sure I walked past Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall it was a Jethro Tull T-shirt he was wearing that caught my eye and I thought hello it’s him lol with his family.

Overall bloody expensive best part of £500 to stay in a pub for 3 nights and the amount of money spent whilst there I mean I spent about a million pounds on pints of Proper Job well it felt like that lol, but I thought I was doing my bit for the country and all that supporting the British economy,  but it seems as appreciated about as much as a fart in a lift.

536A53DE-3835-4EE3-B175-BD4040AF6E73.jpeg.50c37585f8249345249f3b7e59d09677.jpegE70315FE-53E4-46E8-973E-CEFA3170C78B.jpeg.bd4288d67c64637729f710f8b9176069.jpeg

• Like 5