Next week I’m taking the wife and kids down there for a couple of days I’ve always wanted a look around there never had the chance because of work I know everyone’s going to say I shouldn’t go but I’ve finally got the chance so I’m going my question is any suggestions of anything I should look for or go to? Any suggestions appreciated thanks 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How the hell is that help full. .lol

Pentewan at 07:00 this morning. Cheers, D.  

We usually head south for our holidays but, because of all the 'f**k off' signs and general pissyness from the locals over the last few months, we went north this year and, I'm glad we did  

Posted Images

Yup be rammed,the locals dont like us,so bollox to em rather go to spain,kefalonia,portugal.poss the tourism bieng a big money loser for them will make people realise were they get thier living from and treat people properly

• Like 1
1 hour ago, General lee said:

Next week I’m taking the wife and kids down there for a couple of days I’ve always wanted a look around there never had the chance because of work I know everyone’s going to say I shouldn’t go but I’ve finally got the chance so I’m going my question is any suggestions of anything I should look for or go to? Any suggestions appreciated thanks 

Just turn up at Arry or dykos house I,m sure they,ll welcome you with open arms and show you the sights might even have a little plot in the garden you could tent up in ?

• Haha 2

If your camping mate try "Poly joke" site 100 yards from a little beach a bit out the way but near Newquay.

The road up the hill goes to a pub. Good if you have young kids there is a sand pit in the middle were they can play. 

https://coolcamping.com/campsites/uk/england/south-west-england/cornwall/newquay/1173-porth-joke-campsite

1933075002_PICT0037.JPG(1).jpeg.48733ebe5b66f2913748d2388ca5d4f7.jpeg

IMG_2213.jpeg.1e3dffa0b3888b1393d3543813d77cf0.jpeg

IMG_2214.jpeg.c03ee5c141fe8d173864008942811ed2.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I've managed to talk my Mrs out of going down there next week...cos I know it's going to be rammed ...a few days away in other spots around the uk

You two faced twat, help him out will you.... ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just turn up at Arry or dykos house I,m sure they,ll welcome you with open arms and show you the sights might even have a little plot in the garden you could tent up in ?

In the next county mate, happy to give a few pointers if any body is coming down to Devon though. Coast and Dartmoor both looking good, North coast of Devon will be quieter than the South coast.

Cheers Arry.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Yup be rammed,the locals dont like us,so bollox to em rather go to spain,kefalonia,portugal.poss the tourism bieng a big money loser for them will make people realise were they get thier living from and treat people properly

was booked for spain...driving down....bloody quarantine put paid to that....my 11 year old is starting secondry school in spet....can have him missing the first two week..

My missus and kids are going to Bude this week to see her brother and his family but unfortunately for me I'll have to stay at home in the lovely peace and quiet to make sure my menagerie are safe and I won't have the delights of 8 bickering and screaming kids to contend with ?

They reckon Bude is lovely though.