• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, was just watching it on the news and it has made me quiet emotional......I’m sat here with tears in my eyes thinking “Why......why.........why couldn’t it have been Bradford !” 

Watching it again, there's clearly a sustained fire when the explosion happens. Very unlikely nuclear. They're precision engineered bits of kit, ya can't just lob a load of glowy shit together and mak

I remember my mate coughing mid bong just before he released the blast hole.  The red cherry shot out of the 2 hit cone and hit the ceiling. Now to a few chonged up bong heads that looked li

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I cannot believe that they just left 2700 tons of confiscated ammonium nitrate, an explosive precursor which is well known to be a fire hazard which can lead to detonation, for six f***ing years.........

Of course you can ?

6 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I cannot believe that they just left 2700 tons of confiscated ammonium nitrate, an explosive precursor which is well known to be a fire hazard which can lead to detonation, for six f***ing years.........

Born as a scientist you will know that the very slightest introduction of methane will result  in combustion when in close proximity to ammonium nitrate ...the most likely scenario is that someone emitted methane whilst nearby ,making it the deadliest fart in human history .

• Haha 3
37 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Born as a scientist you will know that the very slightest introduction of methane will result  in combustion when in close proximity to ammonium nitrate ...the most likely scenario is that someone emitted methane whilst nearby ,making it the deadliest fart in human history .

bloody hell stan, go easy mate , had to read it 3 times haha   , you know what next  ISI   will be hitting the UK with the stuff before  xmas   lol

14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Is it a missile, is it f**k it's a bird..... ?

Aye but what kind of bird , I thought it was a lesser spotted woodpecker but others are saying pigeon ??

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Chid said:

Aye but what kind of bird , I thought it was a lesser spotted woodpecker but others are saying pigeon ??

It's a bowler hat from one of them sad cxnts who walk about in them and a sash marching for a peadophile king ?