FX Impact copied again

After loads of critics saying how awful they are, a number of companies have done there best to copy them and now Gaystate have jumped on the bandwagen with the all new 'Delta Wolf' which will most likely be a load of crap but until everyone has sung it's praises (those who get one for free of course) until of course the market as a whole finds out that like most Gaystates it is not so good but we will see.

Well it's in this months Airgun Shooter magazine

https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/field-sports/airgun-shooter-magazine-subscription/

I wait with baited breath................................not

Phil

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phill, I'm guessing your not a keen daystate fan! ???

Over rated , over priced  crap and that’s just there guns , as for daystate as a company , they are a  big embarrassment to the British manufacturing sector , never come across a company like it and s

Damn it !   and I’ve just bought one of those old fashioned impacts?   oh well ?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Well they have to keep up with the Jones,s haha..

£2400 isn't cheap either

AND...................it won't either, work very well or for very long.   Same old crap in a fancy package trying to pinch a potential FX buyer.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

I used to own the mct airwolf a few years back I used for hft which I liked, but sold it after.i stopped shooting for a while, then went over to weihrauch on my return and.now fx aswell.

Well don't go into the light Phill, always look away from Gaystate or you will lose a couple of grand on worthless rubbish so    DON'T LOOK INTO THE LIGHT  ?

Phil

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, philpot said:

Well don't go into the light Phill, always look away from Gaystate or you will lose a couple of grand on worthless rubbish so    DON'T LOOK INTO THE LIGHT  ?

Phil

I'm blind I'm blinded by the light ??, got my eyes on the fx impact fac .25 or 30cal but gotta save the pennies and apply for fac but won't be this year i don't think

2 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

I'm blind I'm blinded by the light ??, got my eyes on the fx impact fac .25 or 30cal but gotta save the pennies and apply for fac but won't be this year i don't think

Thank heavens, common sense prevails :yahoo:

Phil

• Haha 1

Bit late to this... but Jesus Christ, what happened to good old wood and metal... FX fair enough, they kinda lead the market, but why the f’k is every new ‘high end’ release looking so AR and like it should be dropping towel heads these days. It’s almost getting boring. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rez said:

Bit late to this... but Jesus Christ, what happened to good old wood and metal... FX fair enough, they kinda lead the market, but why the f’k is every new ‘high end’ release looking so AR and like it should be dropping towel heads these days. It’s almost getting boring. 

FX do the crown and wildcat in wood and laminate 

On 03/08/2020 at 20:25, si brown said:

https://daystate.com/rifles/delta-wolf/

how've they got away with this Phil... its a full blown copy!

its probably shite but I bet the gauges work better than my fx ones?

There are visual differences and no doubt engineering as well eg. I haven't noticed mention of a plenum chamber on the Daystate. As for the similarities, there are somethings you can't restrict. eg. Bullpup rifles have been a round for a long time. The wiki suggests it was patented in 1866 in which case the patent expired after 17 yrs, making the bullpup design free to use. Whether the modern bullpup has anything patented after I'm unsure, but current US patents run for 15-20 yrs depending on the type, making it highly unlikely the bullpup as a prinicple is under patent. You'd have to check but I'm sure the rifle designers have done that.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Rez said:

Money money money

Everyone company  wants to be top man

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alsone said:

There are visual differences and no doubt engineering as well eg. I haven't noticed mention of a plenum chamber on the Daystate. As for the similarities, there are somethings you can't restrict. eg. Bullpup rifles have been a round for a long time. The wiki suggests it was patented in 1866 in which case the patent expired after 17 yrs, making the bullpup design free to use. Whether the modern bullpup has anything patented after I'm unsure, but current US patents run for 15-20 yrs depending on the type, making it highly unlikely the bullpup as a prinicple is under patent. You'd have to check but I'm sure the rifle designers have done that.

I'm sure Mr Manning mentioned something about a plenum in his video,