• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

Id like to know what makes some folk grow out of it and some just don't ever think of stopping and defend it to the death.it deffo has an effect on the mind and some peoples mental health anyone who says it doesnt is in denial.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Whilst drugs do bring a lot of misery in some ways, 

Most substances overused bring misery,my lady has worked in A&E in the UK, and also a Cancer ward, I have heard horror stories of legal substance abuse, a friend of mine is security in a hospital in sunderland, always having to deal with alcoholics. 

1 hour ago, C.green said:

Id like to know what makes some folk grow out of it and some just don't ever think of stopping and defend it to the death.it deffo has an effect on the mind and some peoples mental health anyone who says it doesnt is in denial.

Some people will have  issues,all of their  lives without ever using drugs...are they weak minded? Or is it a self control thing? The human mind is an interesting old thing...they do say..too much of something can be bad for you in the long run...I try not to lose any sleep over what others are doing...it's not my business...if it was affecting myself or folks close to me,then I'd have something to say about it...until then,it's live....and let live.... No need for a soapbox?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Most substances overused bring misery,my lady has worked in A&E in the UK, and also a Cancer ward, I have heard horror stories of legal substance abuse, a friend of mine is security in a hospital in sunderland, always having to deal with alcoholics. 

I would count alcohol as a drug, also the prescription stuff, and coffee and sugar ? 

• Like 1

Deffo alot of folk get hooked on strong painkillers n that alot more than you think definitely. Had my stages of overdoing stuff and making it a habit but do enough of anything and there comes a time to knock it on head atleast for abit if youve any sort of sense for ya wellbieng. Im one of those people can not drink for months and months but easily slip back into drinking a few every evening. There allways comes a time enoughs enough tho now if i smoke i just tend to eat a load of shit and wake up moody as f**k and makes me overthink abit that sort of puts me off making it a habit again.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Which landrace strains interest you? 

IMG-20210128-131629.jpg

To be honest I find them all interesting. We’ve got a lot of crazy crosses and different strains now but they all go back to the original wild phenotypes, which I guess are always evolving in themselves. Just find it interesting how they differ across the world. In particular I like sativas so stuff like lambs bread, Durban, Swazi gold, limon verde, Red congoloese etc but also the original hash producers from the Afghan / Pakistani areas. 

39 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Also find it interesting how hard it is now to find the originals in a ‘pure’ form if that ever really existed. As seeds from the west now get everywhere. 

They exist, just got to be prepared to go look, a friend of mine brought the original zamaldelica back to Europe, I have done a few solo seed collecting trips, always found something of interest. 

IMG_20211206_174249.jpg

IMG_20211206_174322.jpg

IMG_20211206_174339.jpg