Hydroponics wholesale

All these people getting busted are big growers and dealers I'm guessing? So that will put price up and encourage more small growers no? 

I was thinking of supplying tents and set ups....totally legal? No issues but a growing market. The only problem I see is the chinks sell everything so cheap now there is loads of this stuff available on line. But the shops nearby have people queuing out of the doors (obviously corvid restrictions are causing the spaced queues making em look bigger). The stuff in the shops is so over priced it's scary but people are buying it 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

All these people getting busted are big growers and dealers I'm guessing? So that will put price up and encourage more small growers no? 

I was thinking of supplying tents and set ups....totally legal? No issues but a growing market. The only problem I see is the chinks sell everything so cheap now there is loads of this stuff available on line. But the shops nearby have people queuing out of the doors (obviously corvid restrictions are causing the spaced queues making em look bigger). The stuff in the shops is so over priced it's scary but people are buying it 

A few years back I needed to visit one of the 2 growshops in one of the towns local to me (there at least one in every town near me)So I parked about a mile away and walked there cutting through carparks and zig zagging about like a f***ing undercover spy or something.Went in got a couple of bottles of feed and a some other small item.slipped out the door with my bits wrapped up in a carrier bag inside my coat only for there to be lads outside filling transit vans up with gear.I wouldnt like to hazzard a guess as to how many grows must be going on in every town across the country for all these shops to be doing business.I can remember 20 odd years ago having to travel all the way to london by train to buy equipment.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Thing is would you go on line and give your name and card details when buying a set up to be sent to your home,or would you drive to the next town buy with cash what you need and carry some plain boxes into your home when the road is quite?..

One cost a few quid more but peace of mind is sometimes priceless mate..:ninja:...

• Like 3
9 hours ago, downsouth said:

A few years back I needed to visit one of the 2 growshops in one of the towns local to me (there at least one in every town near me)So I parked about a mile away and walked there cutting through carparks and zig zagging about like a f***ing undercover spy or something.Went in got a couple of bottles of feed and a some other small item.slipped out the door with my bits wrapped up in a carrier bag inside my coat only for there to be lads outside filling transit vans up with gear.I wouldnt like to hazzard a guess as to how many grows must be going on in every town across the country for all these shops to be doing business.I can remember 20 odd years ago having to travel all the way to london by train to buy equipment.

I once had about 70 lights, shades and ballasts that a land lord took out of a property. I sold the lot as fast as I could list them in 1's, 2's and 3's. Non were delivered more than 8 mile away ?

14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Guys out there getting a. Gram a watt from them wee led or what ever it is, no heat no over use of leccy, wouldn’t like to guess at all the houses across U.K. with a. Grow tent in ?

I,ve actually been in houses in Bristol and had to plaster around the tent sat in the middle of a room, I don’t judge, make comments tell tales or rob folk so people let me in, also loads of houses with a locked bedroom and a hurricane coming out the extractor fan, they usually pay you in tenners wrapped up in bundles of a oner as well ,,very discreet ??

• Haha 3
  • 1 year later...
On 02/08/2020 at 14:53, DIDO.1 said:

Anyone any experience with wholesale hydroponics business?

I once had a contact for lights and ballasts that had been in illegal grow rooms that had been raided by police....

I made house buying money when I got into it, when 99% of the customers are paying cash, and your in a hydro store and people walk in with up to £25k to completely fit out a unit (I have a friend who spent 60k over 3 months) you realise how Levi strauss and the guys selling riffle-boards, pans, and shovels during the gold rush (green is the new gold) we're the ones who really made the money. 

Places like Chesham hydro buy huge amounts of police seized gear and re-sell at a profit.Phil a hydro store owner I know has hunted in Africa, Romania, and a few other places and has a great lifestyle from the profits, I know another owner with a million quid house, all from gardening equipment. 

The last time I was in a UK store was one in west London, over Hayes way, Albanian owned, they were turning over a lot of cash, but as soon as you went in the guy is telling you to help yourself to soft drinks from the fridge and was super professional, their main clientele is Eastern Europeans from what I saw.

Over here the store owners complain, since legality few come in with wedges of paper, instead it's small tents and one light 4 plant hobby kits, but in the UK if you chose your location carefully, know the equipment, and the game, you could build a decent business,would just take time, most prefer face-to-face transactions rather than card payments and deliveries, the game is filled with characters ?

• Like 3
On 03/08/2020 at 17:14, downsouth said:

I parked about a mile away and walked there cutting through carparks and zig zagging about like a f***ing undercover spy or something.Went in got a couple of bottles of feed and a some other small item.slipped out the door with my bits wrapped up in a carrier bag inside my coat 

Best way, there's a screen in a London shop, multiplex, so you can see the cars parked outside, for customers peace of mind, fitted after customers had their doors kicked in, trackers nowadays are cheap as chips, there's another London shop you get buzzed in as all of the cash in hand transactions led to it being robbed by knife wielding lads

This is going to sound self righteous as f**k and I’m sure there will be a barrage of shit to come but…….

Don’t encourage these people, weeds a f***ing epedemic and the country is f****d enough as it is……don’t sling more wood on the bonfire mate !

Don’t forget its the kids smoking this shit in records numbers.

• Like 1
On 03/08/2020 at 14:48, Greyman said:

Albanians are pretty much running everything mate, the amount of cash going into Albania should make it the strongest economy in Europe there shifting kilos out the doors of kebab shops and box’s of green to every would be dealer in town ?

That's true mate I have heard they are taking over Rotherham in some areas only good thing it will be putting the Pakistani criminal gangs noses out of joint. 

4 hours ago, WILF said:

This is going to sound self righteous as f**k and I’m sure there will be a barrage of shit to come but…….

Don’t encourage these people, weeds a f***ing epedemic and the country is f****d enough as it is……don’t sling more wood on the bonfire mate !

Don’t forget its the kids smoking this shit in records numbers.

Sounds like some this kit could produce some lovely tomatoes and chillies :yes:

• Like 2

most of the shite albanian weed is grown in albania shite they spray with terpenes and spice no thc on it loads is even cbd weed sprayed 

if i smoked still it would be homegrown all the way wouldnt touch anytghing else lads put 10z threw a grinder dont even have enough thc after for 1 joint ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Sounds like some this kit could produce some lovely tomatoes and chillies :yes:

NASA grow vegetables on the international space station using hydro and aeroponics. Almeria in Spain there's 30,000 hectares under glass and plastic, dedicated to vegetables, tomatoes etc, all hydro grown, I was actually offered a job there a couple of months back. There's veggie and herb farms under London supplying restaurants in the city. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mackem said:

NASA grow vegetables on the international space station using hydro and aeroponics. Almeria in Spain there's 30,000 hectares under glass and plastic, dedicated to vegetables, tomatoes etc, all hydro grown, I was actually offered a job there a couple of months back. There's veggie and herb farms under London supplying restaurants in the city. 

There's always a way to make a nice few quid without getting your collar felt.

........... also, I reckon there's probably an odd plant in there for a bit of personal that no one knows about :whistling:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

........... also, I reckon there's probably an odd plant in there for a bit of personal that no one knows about :whistling:

On the international space station I very much doubt it, in Almeria I know for a fact there is ?

• Haha 1