Hydroponics wholesale

Anyone any experience with wholesale hydroponics business?

I once had a contact for lights and ballasts that had been in illegal grow rooms that had been raided by police....i sold em faster than I could get my hands on em! I recently did a job at a big hydroponics shop and I was amazed how busy they were and the prices of stuff. I'm thinking it may be a good business to have a play with. 

• Like 1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way there but they sure ain't cheap for ones worth using..

• Like 4
13 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Anyone any experience with wholesale hydroponics business?

I once had a contact for lights and ballasts that had been in illegal grow rooms that had been raided by police....i sold em faster than I could get my hands on em! I recently did a job at a big hydroponics shop and I was amazed how busy they were and the prices of stuff. I'm thinking it may be a good business to have a play with. 

It’s not all about lights mate, they are popping up everywhere because they can sell a bag of compost for £25 and a gallon of plant food for £200, if your going to do it get in quick before the bubble bursts and everyone jumps on it or realises that half the gear is empra ,s cloths and you can buy better for less in the garden centre ??

• Like 3

The markets all sown up, unless you can source stock for pennies, and sell wholesale you won't be able to compete..... Full set ups on ebay for a couple of hundred notes... My mates had a shop for the last 20 yrs... Most business is done on 'tick', relying on folks coming through and paying their bill at the end?Albanians spend the most these last few yrs, the gooks only use their own shops ?

• Like 1

Albanians are pretty much running everything mate, the amount of cash going into Albania should make it the strongest economy in Europe there shifting kilos out the doors of kebab shops and box’s of green to every would be dealer in town ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Albanians are all falling away from it up this way.  Seems the new craze is allsmall diy grows for your own personal use, lots guys doing it out doors aswell now

Funny enough things are all changing dramatically around here at the moment, call it coincidence, but have never known so many people getting turned over in my life since they fitted a track and trace app to everyone’s phones for covid ?? I heard they confiscated 12 tons of drugs in the first week and millions in cash, went from feast to famine in the space of a fortnight down here????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Albanians are pretty much running everything mate, the amount of cash going into Albania should make it the strongest economy in Europe there shifting kilos out the doors of kebab shops and box’s of green to every would be dealer in town ?

They sending it all over the bridge for £500 more on a box... Greedy b*****ds lol, fair play to them, few yrs over here dodging the feild mice and away back home to live like Kings. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Funny enough things are all changing dramatically around here at the moment, call it coincidence, but have never known so many people getting turned over in my life since they fitted a track and trace app to everyone’s phones for covid ?? I heard they confiscated 12 tons of drugs in the first week and millions in cash, went from feast to famine in the space of a fortnight down here????

Its those mobiles you can buy for 2 k, they all do bisness on?.. Loads of lads round by me been caught out... Taken everyone's cars and toys, turned over multiple properties etc, Apparently the guy sorting them out, gave the decoding software to the feds? Boys pulled in from Wales to Liverpool, Amsterdam to South America... Few lads I know are on a conspiracy charge along with 100 + more gents? 

Crazy coin to be made, but is it really worth the risk in the long run?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Its those mobiles you can buy for 2 k, they all do bisness on?.. Loads of lads round by me been caught out... Taken everyone's cars and toys, turned over multiple properties etc, Apparently the guy sorting them out, gave the decoding software to the feds? Boys pulled in from Wales to Liverpool, Amsterdam to South America... Few lads I know are on a conspiracy charge along with 100 + more gents? 

Get away with it couple times easy. Get greedy get caught ??‍♂️

21 hours ago, fireman said:

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way there but they sure ain't cheap for ones worth using..

You still wont beat sodiums.LEDs are alright to run alongside sodiums to keep temperature down in the summer but wont produce as much as sodiums when run on their own.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Same down here mate.All thinking they were safe because they had them phones. Fella I know was showing me one and all the contacts he had up and down the country.He was shitting bricks a few weeks back Cant beat a 20quid nokia and chuck it away every couple of weeks.

• Like 3

Guys out there getting a. Gram a watt from them wee led or what ever it is, no heat no over use of leccy, wouldn’t like to guess at all the houses across U.K. with a. Grow tent in ?

There is a bit of heat from the ones worth using Don and you do still ventalation as sealed in the plants etc would get very very warm indeed,but those tents do come with vent holes etc that used correctly do a good job really.......so a mate said by the way :victory:..

• Thanks 1

Just what I over heard mate, but know a few lads who wouldn’t dream of touching that mass produced shite everybody selling by the gram ? they swear there’s is stronger, tastier amp jist much better all round, oh an organic a n  British grown ?

The only way folk will know with a modern little system is because you tell folk about it and word spreads,you know old so and so?,well he grows a bit and so on and so on.Go buy a set up seeds and all with cash from somewhere you don't live and set it up and tell no one and no one will know about it,grow your own and when you crop off,think good and hard about what you do next as that big pile of weed is worth some easy made money now and it's easy to say feck it and go again with another crop. If it were me as such i'd take down the tent,stash the stash and just enjoy a nice fruity hassle free,drug deeler free,got to go fecking find a blim free big fat one and do so until i needed to unstash the tent again,part time and only a plant or two won't get you into court,a tent with ounces of dried weed and a few hundred quid in hundred bundles will....

• Like 2