Found the right IR for the digex

Been out a couple of times now with the digex and I’ve tried several ir iluminators all shit 

I was going to chuck it in the bin , but had one more go tonight with mn800 with the adjustable power rotator switch on the back 

glad I did now , can easily shoot 200 if I wanted 

but settled for these four at about 125 /140 

atb lads 3E4939B3-2956-4B03-9093-02FD01E7F88A.jpeg.8de5dc03b0dcd7d3ecb0447720545687.jpeg

• Like 14

4 hours ago, David.evans said:

Been out a couple of times now with the digex and I’ve tried several ir iluminators all shit 

I was going to chuck it in the bin , but had one more go tonight with mn800 with the adjustable power rotator switch on the back 

glad I did now , can easily shoot 200 if I wanted 

but settled for these four at about 125 /140 

atb lads 3E4939B3-2956-4B03-9093-02FD01E7F88A.jpeg.8de5dc03b0dcd7d3ecb0447720545687.jpeg

I got a little ir lamp off pholpot and i cant get it to come up into tje scope you can see the beem at the bottom of the scope and thats on flood ,

problem is the lamp tube is bigger than my 25" adjustable mount so im having to use a fixed mount

And can i feck find a 30" adjustable mount any where .

Was out the other night and had to use the built in ir it ate the batterys lol

got plenty of 25" lamps but the ir pill will not fit any of them

just my luck

Nice shooting by the way you old fart :tongue2::thumbs:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Looked at one before going for another 008 plus. I heard the digiex is quite sensitive too much light and will white out. Where as pards are opposite and need more for better pic. Looks a good scope from reviews though and certainly working for you mate?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bumpy22 said:

Looked at one before going for another 008 plus. I heard the digiex is quite sensitive too much light and will white out. Where as pards are opposite and need more for better pic. Looks a good scope from reviews though and certainly working for you mate?

The 008 plus looks interesting. I’m considering one myself?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

I got a little ir lamp off pholpot and i cant get it to come up into tje scope you can see the beem at the bottom of the scope and thats on flood ,

problem is the lamp tube is bigger than my 25" adjustable mount so im having to use a fixed mount

And can i feck find a 30" adjustable mount any where .

Was out the other night and had to use the built in ir it ate the batterys lol

got plenty of 25" lamps but the ir pill will not fit any of them

just my luck

Nice shooting by the way you old fart :tongue2::thumbs:

Here you go Jimmy, there are several adjustable elevation / windage torch mounts which should do the job.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Opticfire-Hunting-lamp-gun-scope-torch-mount-dovetail-weaver-picatinny-rail/162596985454?hash=item25db891a6e:g:TLMAAOSwlLBdAmxm

On the torch I sent you, the zoom is altered buy unscrewing the lens unit to run from flood to spot beam.

Phil

I watched a video of that knob sack Ripley using one of the Digex's last night. No doubt paid for doing so by Snot country.

I know that very often what is recorded is not a true reflection of what you actually see through a digital scope. However Ripley managed to make the Digex look truly horrendous. Why anyone would want him to endorse their products i will never know. Watch him in his videos of fox shooting at night he always manages to wound at least one fox and last nights effort was no different.