New toy ...

1 minute ago, socks said:

Just about to go out and set it up mate. I don’t have a chronograph so it will be a long process I think. 

Well, I’ve got the same model 700mm .22, the reg pressure was only about 65 bar when I bought it. I’m running it at 95 bar at the moment. I turned the hammer tension up with an Allen key and it was up from about 32 ft lbs on max setting to 43 ft lbs on max setting. I’ve backed it off a bit at the moment and on the adjustment wheel its running low 25 ft lb to max 40 ft lb with jsb 18.1. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t normally venture into here ( I feel dirty already ).  my new toy .......  

Fukc sake obviously FAC .......

‘I feel dirty already’ ?  Filthy enough to spend 2k on air gun kit eh... imagine the tins of pedigree chum the lurches could had for that. I know, shit dog food, but it’s the only brand that came

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, socks said:

This gun has a wheel to turn up the hammer pressure. I will start at max and 120 for the ref pressure and go from there. 

It does, you also have further adjustment via Allen key to set the initial power range.

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

2 grand ffs .Could get a mans gun and change for that .

Only kidding mate ,jealous as feck .

I’ve got plenty of “mans guns” mate but shooting rabbits in a graveyard with a Mauser 243 is frowned upon ???

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, socks said:

Lol you obviously haven’t used a fukcing pulsar during daylight ?

Who the hell would buy a shit scope for the best FAC air gun , i don’t know , you need help with airguns I think , don’t worry I am sure we all can help you on the best section of THL forum ????

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, villaman said:

Who the hell would buy a shit scope for the best FAC air gun , i don’t know , you need help with airguns I think , don’t worry I am sure we all can help you on the best section of THL forum ????

Lol I’ve got a wraith coming.