And That's Ireland Fukked.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats a complete myth in my opinion.....they only go after the most feeble little weirdos most likely to get bullied offering them protection......no different to what go,s on in any nick across the world.

True, a few of my pals never had a single problem and they had more reason to have a problem than most. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm called a racist on a weekly basis,  nothing to do with with race, it's because I say our country's people and its needs should be put first before anyone else's, ect ect.  Therefore in the ey

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and

This is what our masters in Europe want and any one objecting to mass immigration is called far right and racist.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats a complete myth in my opinion.....they only go after the most feeble little weirdos most likely to get bullied offering them protection......no different to what go,s on in any nick across the world.

I'm just going off what I've been told by mates I grew up with, ones a lifer and has been to a fair few prisons up and down the country since he been in.... Mad thing is He's also a skinhead covered in racist tattoos.....

And your right, you get Preadators praying on the weak everywhere, not just over the wall... ? 

• Like 1
On 11/08/2020 at 20:21, Daniel cain said:

I'm just going off what I've been told by mates I grew up with, ones a lifer and has been to a fair few prisons up and down the country since he been in.... Mad thing is He's also a skinhead covered in racist tattoos.....

And your right, you get Preadators praying on the weak everywhere, not just over the wall... ? 

If your pals a lifer mate he,s going to be on a nice smoothly run wing....most of that Muslim shit happens on induction they,ll try it on with anyone in polite conversation but most times they're told to get f****d but obviously a nervous vulnerable little weirdo who dont know his arse from his elbow gets told some horror stories and then offered protection......look at most of these white converts they're not the greatest of physical specimens are they ?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MH1 said:

West Wales is about to get hundreds of much needed Dr's and brain surgeons from Monday...

https://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/18731966.mp-hart-urges-compassion-tolerance-penally-confirmed-asylum-seekers-camp/

What a great idea, f***ing sound, can't see any problems at all ?

Rebengaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1