And That's Ireland Fukked.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm called a racist on a weekly basis,  nothing to do with with race, it's because I say our country's people and its needs should be put first before anyone else's, ect ect.  Therefore in the ey

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and

This is what our masters in Europe want and any one objecting to mass immigration is called far right and racist.

Posted Images

They intend to take in 1milion people into Eire  between now and 2040. The majority will be non European. If this happens the country will be changed for ever . We  the  people elect the politicians  and the small elite tell them what to do . 

• Like 2

And this is where the heart of the country lies, it's people. If we can't come together for the greater good and the future of our country and its people, were doomed, and No one to blame but ourselves.

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200805-133133_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is the beginning of it. This is where your countrys past, history, culture, traditions are been eroded.

There plenty of Irish that could do with help,  a lot more than kneeling.l

The rot has to be rooted out, and that starts with the government leaders who's making  these ridiculous decisions for this country.

Atb j 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
38 minutes ago, jetro said:

This is the beginning of it. This is where your countrys past, history, culture, traditions are been eroded.

There plenty of Irish that could do with help,  a lot more than kneeling.l

The rot has to be rooted out, and that starts with the government leaders who's making  these ridiculous decisions for this country.

Atb j 

Should be celebrating the death of another scum bag .

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I noticed in the video its not the sharia supporting woman getting slung in the back of the van, so you already have the gards siding with the moslem supporters probably on orders from the government

Tragically that is true. 

This is where the cancer has to be cut away, the party leaders who appease these people.

They easily forgot what our country was like less than a 100 years ago been run by a foreign power ( Not a dig at anyone), their now inviting in the invaders.

Atb j 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jetro said:

Tragically that is true. 

This is where the cancer has to be cut away, the party leaders who appease these people.

They easily forgot what our country was like less than a 100 years ago been run by a foreign power ( Not a dig at anyone), their now inviting in the invaders.

Atb j 

Have a look at this mate. It still blows my mind.

Like i said before the Yorkshire accent is very strong.but sadly that accent won't be heard in this village again.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Have a look at this mate. It still blows my mind.

Like i said before the Yorkshire accent is very strong.but sadly that accent won't be heard in this village again.

That's the biggest fear I have, our country getting erased by our own government, just to appease some foreigners, who have and don't want anything in common with us

Atb j 

• Like 1