And That's Ireland Fukked.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Brilliant, that doesn't mean it's going to turn out rosy though. 

No, it will be terrible., they will exploit it for all it’s worth no doubt about it.

But that don’t mean it wasn’t worth doing ;) 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm called a racist on a weekly basis,  nothing to do with with race, it's because I say our country's people and its needs should be put first before anyone else's, ect ect.  Therefore in the ey

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and

This is what our masters in Europe want and any one objecting to mass immigration is called far right and racist.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, it will be terrible., they will exploit it for all it’s worth no doubt about it.

But that don’t mean it wasn’t worth doing ;) 

We shall find out, just hope we haven't been stitched up like kippers. 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s why I feel at home living with the hill Billy’s mate, we were the only ones to reject  “gay marriage” in the referendum ! 
The old farmer up the roads to me who knows absolutely nothing about the 21st century was the best advert ever for logical thinking.

This old boy don’t have a nasty bone in his body, would have no strong opinions about race, sexuality or any of it......oblivious.

We was chatting in my yard and he says “have you seen that thing about voting for 2 men to get married ?” 
“Yup” I says

”How can a man get married to a man?, how does that work?” Is what he said and looked genuinely confused.

There you have it, logic in a world gone mad

This is a bloke who phoned me up in 2016 to tell me they could look in your garden with a satellite and was genuinely amazed like he had just witnessed a miracle !

”Yes Mick, it’s called Google Earth” I told him ! Lol

The world needs more Micks and less Boris Johnson’s (and clones) !! 

You mentioned earlier that Ireland had rejected the water charges which they did but that was just about appeasement by the government... What about the Lisbon treaty twice they said No but that wasn't the decision the government wanted or needed so they had it again and got it... You see old mick and the likes walk around with absolutely no idea of how government or anything political works... People need to educate themselves especially when they getting raped without the vaseline 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

We shall find out, just hope we haven't been stitched up like kippers. 

Just my humble opinion mate, but we (in Western Europe ) have got too used to going to all the weddings and none of the funerals......we don’t want the pain because our life is so good (for life see 52 inch wide screen on the book!) that we will allow almost anything as long as we don’t suffer. (For suffer see no trip with the credit card to the retail park on a Saturday !) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s why I feel at home living with the hill Billy’s mate, we were the only ones to reject  “gay marriage” in the referendum ! 
The old farmer up the roads to me who knows absolutely nothing about the 21st century was the best advert ever for logical thinking.

This old boy don’t have a nasty bone in his body, would have no strong opinions about race, sexuality or any of it......oblivious.

We was chatting in my yard and he says “have you seen that thing about voting for 2 men to get married ?” 
“Yup” I says

”How can a man get married to a man?, how does that work?” Is what he said and looked genuinely confused.

This is a bloke who phoned me up in 2016 to tell me they could look in your garden with a satellite and was genuinely amazed like he had just witnessed a miracle !

And that's so true about a lot of rual places in Ireland.

A lot of the old ways and belives left. 

But time marches on, the world changes, the only thing we can do I change it for our benefit, to better life for ourselves, not to benefit other ungrateful countries, who just want to destroy what we have and our way of life.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

You mentioned earlier that Ireland had rejected the water charges which they did but that was just about appeasement by the government... What about the Lisbon treaty twice they said No but that wasn't the decision the government wanted or needed so they had it again and got it... You see old mick and the likes walk around with absolutely no idea of how government or anything political works... People need to educate themselves especially when they getting raped without the vaseline 

In many ways I’d agree with you mate, but I’m still glad that old boys like that exist.

I think I know a few things, so do you, where did that get us?......

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jetro said:

Everything you said there is very true.

But the problem is, imo, that the government are bringing these in, and funding them. Their not worried about employment, their getting paid and housed either way.

Although the spread of Islam is rampart across Europe, it doesn't help our nation's cause when their been invited in by our so called leaders. 

They are a major part of the problem.

Atb j 

Vote wisely......

6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Out of likes ?

Atb j 

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

“Yup” I says

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and us were brought up in a time when this shit simply wasn’t out there......the number of times my teenage daughter has piped up ‘but that’s racist dad’ and I have explained that it isn’t ....it’s the truth and the common sense approach.......I sometimes regret I wasn’t born 30 years previous, a time when a chap was a chap, men provided, women looked after the home .....you could come home with a fistful of rabbits or duck, hand them over to the good lady who would sort them etc etc.....I am sure the world was a happier place then, .....certainly my old folkes seemed to be ......we are certainly not enriched because of diversification today, that’s plain for all to see......I for one won’t miss today’s shit when I’m no longer here.......and that’s ☹️ 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

In many ways I’d agree with you mate, but I’m still glad that old boys like that exist.

I think I know a few things, so do you, where did that get us?......

Jesus don't get me wrong so am I still glad they exist its because of boys like mick i get all my terrier work from but when I'm there I try to have a general chit chat with allsorts of farmers Catholic and protestant and keep them up to date on general geo political affairs lol I bet by the time I pull off I have there heads spinning with madness but always good craic I'd say 80 % percent of the farmers think I'm clean mad but I'm always welcome lol. 

Edited by stop.end
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Jesus don't get me wrong so am I still glad they exist its because of boys like mick i get all my terrier work from but when I'm there I try to have a general chit chat with allsorts of farmers Catholic and protestant and keep them up to date on general geo political affairs lol I bet by the time I pull off I have there heads spinning with madness but always good craic I'd say 80 % percent of the farmers think I'm clean mad but I'm always welcome lol. 

Don't know why that stupid emoji is there I typed in 80 and that's what came up..... 

1 hour ago, bell said:

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and us were brought up in a time when this shit simply wasn’t out there......the number of times my teenage daughter has piped up ‘but that’s racist dad’ and I have explained that it isn’t ....it’s the truth and the common sense approach.......I sometimes regret I wasn’t born 30 years previous, a time when a chap was a chap, men provided, women looked after the home .....you could come home with a fistful of rabbits or duck, hand them over to the good lady who would sort them etc etc.....I am sure the world was a happier place then, .....certainly my old folkes seemed to be ......we are certainly not enriched because of diversification today, that’s plain for all to see......I for one won’t miss today’s shit when I’m no longer here.......and that’s ☹️ 

I guess we have seen some dramatic changes mate and very few to the good .We were born on the cusp of when Britain was great but by f**k we’ve seen her sink .

Ours values mean nothing nowadays which adds to the frustration of watching our culture go down the shitter too .

We vent our anger on here at the invading hordes but as said the real culprits are the traitorous successive governments we’ve allowed in .Governments hell bent on destroying the very thing they stand for ,the BRITISH public .

Anyone see the morning news today ,more f****n boats arriving from France and the c**ts openly admitting they are put up in hotels at our expense .The fuckers kill the motor when they see the coast guard knowing we will fish the feckers out .

Australia has the right idea ,three warnings to turn round or they sink them .Imagine that here ,I’d even buy the bullets .

• Like 3