Full greyhounds

23 hours ago, 'sully' said:

I'll give her plenty of time to adjust anyway before anything is shown to her. She's already like a different bitch. She's come totally out of herself in the last week or so. 

IMG_20200806_110509.jpg

listen by the time you lasses stop bitching, the man will of tested it to the max, he has his kit on ready  to rock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As attached bud. 

Yes but when breeding lurchers your greyhound still has to be tested at the chosen game which for him will be fox... Too many think the greyhounds just for speed when your doing fox control both paren

no not rely lol, I don't usualy brag about dogs but I bred ben f1 sal grey, I only run small edible stuff as a rule, but I  used to go with a lad at night who would do any thing and in some rum places

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I thought this topic was about greyhounds ?

Yeah, but you need to put saluki in for stamina and 'coursing sense', or bull blood for 'tenacity'. Otherwise pure greyhounds are shite ?

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Yeah seen some good ones but also seen some crap bred the same. 

I have just got a collie bull grey and am very impressed upto now nothing bothers heroines 100% on everything

Wanna keep away from that shit

1 hour ago, two crows said:

listen by the time you lasses stop bitching, the man will of tested it to the max, he has his kit on ready  to rock.

Thats the brother pal ?? but your right about the part about her being tested by the time the people stop bitching ?

• Haha 1
On 07/08/2020 at 14:42, TOMO said:

I've watched a genuine f1 pit.grey...in fact not just watched. .but went out with for many seasons catch rabbit after rabbit on the lamp...she was a little 22 inch 45lbs...maybe 50 lbs. ...she could run all night....one of the best rabbit lamper I ever seen....had other bits of edible as well...

same here mate a pal of mine had a wee black bull x bitch late 90,s cracking wee thing 22 23 inch go all night stick its nut anywere and a pleasure to be around another man we used to exercise his dogs had a saluki x greyhound called rory big brindle thing musta been late 80,s wow thing looked the part but jesus this thing was thick as mince....slipped it on a hare on the old kilpatrick hills and it was found in milngavie 6 weeks later....are they all like that haha 

• Haha 1

no not rely lol, I don't usualy brag about dogs but I bred ben f1 sal grey, I only run small edible stuff as a rule, but I  used to go with a lad at night who would do any thing and in some rum places, and ben did every thing he was asked with no reverse,  from  the sharp end to large ish stuff.

DSCF8726.JPG

• Like 11
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Balaur said:

How's this bitch coming on? You still got her?

Anyone running pure Grey's this season?

Run 2 myself one is race bred real good bitch but can be a nasty old sod got her at nearly 4 not too long ago and she’s flying not so good on rabbits tho other is coursing bred I’ve had since a pup okay bitch on edible not got the fire of race bred bitch tho 

• Like 3
On 08/08/2020 at 11:30, Shadow100 said:

Fair play you’ve got this shit talking down to a fine art. Let me know when you’re breeding a litter I could do with one of these fox killing, fallow buck smashing Salukis 

15 month pup All shot retrieved last few hour a light 

Fox left to go you want a pup shadow lol dont tell me thsts not a fallow buck lolIMG-20201004-WA0003.jpg.e9be7c7e10e61b5bdf62387cd67f2813.jpgIMG-20201004-WA0000.jpg.2bb5210a77aa12135a322bbb17c06efa.jpg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

The pressure got 2 u mc 

Real bad black neck lol this week im going land i no there be a big dog fox on  ? fallow close to me land can only be lamped im daylight at min you no were there any fallow I run during day I beg you blacky take me i be able to get some sleep then  ? ? 

Then I'd love to see lads that was calling me a dreamer and full a shit to do the same or even better get out for a day bang 500 notes down Christmas coming up easy money is appreciated ? 

56 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Real bad black neck lol this week im going land i no there be a big dog fox on  ? fallow close to me land can only be lamped im daylight at min you no were there any fallow I run during day I beg you blacky take me i be able to get some sleep then  ? ? 

Then I'd love to see lads that was calling me a dreamer and full a shit to do the same or even better get out for a day bang 500 notes down Christmas coming up easy money is appreciated ? 

?