Full greyhounds

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As attached bud. 

Yes but when breeding lurchers your greyhound still has to be tested at the chosen game which for him will be fox... Too many think the greyhounds just for speed when your doing fox control both paren

no not rely lol, I don't usualy brag about dogs but I bred ben f1 sal grey, I only run small edible stuff as a rule, but I  used to go with a lad at night who would do any thing and in some rum places

Posted Images

16 hours ago, poxon said:

One thing I’ve noticed in my time with running dogs is you can’t be foolish enough to brand a cross as no good as a hunting dog as there’s always owners with dogs out there of the cross your saying is no good or no use that are doing what you say they can’t an are repping for that cross it’s all personal opinion on what is said on here but in the light of day holds no water if people are using them for what is said there no good for 

Not so wise words if your talking straight crosses not scatterbred then you can no roughly  what limitations certain Xs have 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Not so wise words if your talking straight crosses not scatterbred then you can no roughly  what limitations certain Xs have 

A lot of people take a dislike to a cross and just talk pure shit about them, and the same people usually like another cross & wont accept they’ve got any faults at all. That’s where it just gets silly and to be honest not worth listening to. This threads gone like that now

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

like I was saying being foolish. Don’t be foolish enough to believe your own dribble 

As an all rounder heavy saluki coursing bred As all rounder take fox hare deer for fun  they take rabbits aswell but there’s a lot better For bunny’s 

a half bred sal grey great for rabbit fox hare and deer but they won’t be as good for daytime hares as a Sal lurcher 

bull x as all rounder good on rabbit fox deer 

daytime and hare hopeless 

whippet grey all rounder normally good on rabbit hare fox deer lack bit stamina 

not great in the day for hare but with still ball a few over 

All crosses defo not all rounders 

8 minutes ago, poxon said:

like I was saying being foolish. Don’t be foolish enough to believe your own dribble 

There’s a ton a people on here believe the same dribble lol if there’s not limitations to crosses show me a bull x coursing 3 hares daytime show me a whippet fly into a fox finish it 

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

As an all rounder heavy saluki coursing bred As all rounder take fox hare deer for fun  they take rabbits aswell but there’s a lot better For bunny’s 

a half bred sal grey great for rabbit fox hare and deer but they won’t be as good for daytime hares as a Sal lurcher 

bull x as all rounder good on rabbit fox deer 

daytime and hare hopeless 

whippet grey all rounder normally good on rabbit hare fox deer lack bit stamina 

not great in the day for hare but with still ball a few over 

All crosses defo not all rounders 

Fair play you’ve got this shit talking down to a fine art. Let me know when you’re breeding a litter I could do with one of these fox killing, fallow buck smashing Salukis 

Edited by Shadow100
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

There’s a ton a people on here believe the same dribble lol if there’s not limitations to crosses show me a bull x coursing 3 hares daytime show me a whippet fly into a fox finish it 

like I’ve said there’s always gonna be dogs of the cross your saying is no good doing what you say they can’t.nothing is set in stone as every individual dog is different. It’s a pointless exercise trying to point that out to a political correct fool such as your self that likes the sound of his own voice that believes some of the real dog man shit spouted on here ??Carry on mate be my guest it’s only you looking a foolish that a tone of people on here believe ?? 

17 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Fair play you’ve got this shit talking down to a fine art. Let me know when you’re breeding a litter I could do with one of these fox killing, fallow buck smashing Salukis 

Lol You really are delusional if your sal x can’t stop a fallow or fox that’s you at fault not the dog mate 

10 minutes ago, poxon said:

like I’ve said there’s always gonna be dogs of the cross your saying is no good doing what you say they can’t.nothing is set in stone as every individual dog is different. It’s a pointless exercise trying to point that out to a political correct fool such as your self that likes the sound of his own voice that believes some of the real dog man shit spouted on here ??Carry on mate be my guest it’s only you looking a foolish that a tone of people on here believe ?? 

Nothing is set in stone if you say so mate 

political correct fool lol it’s you making you self look a fool mate if I was political correct I’d be going along with all the dribble on here I’m not lol

so it’s you that is political correct ? 

43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Nothing is set in stone if you say so mate 

political correct fool lol it’s you making you self look a fool mate if I was political correct I’d be going along with all the dribble on here I’m not lol

so it’s you that is political correct ? 

What ever you say mate ??

52 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol You really are delusional if your sal x can’t stop a fallow or fox that’s you at fault not the dog mate 

I bet you’re one of them that raves about fen hares as well you’ve just got that type written all over you ?

• Haha 1