Full greyhounds

3 minutes ago, two crows said:

I agree with that, by the time I was a teenager I was  line breeding hare killers, before merlin and eve existed, so age no guarantee of wisdom, but youth is no excuse for a lack of respect. 

A spades a spade a bullx is never gonna last a night so my opinion is he’s full a shit I’ll have a night with anyone can show me different 

same as I’ll show any one who wants to see a Sal hybrid on a fox but I’m the one full a shit lol 

Plenty hares killed before merlin eve mate but that blood produced quality and is today 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As attached bud. 

Yes but when breeding lurchers your greyhound still has to be tested at the chosen game which for him will be fox... Too many think the greyhounds just for speed when your doing fox control both paren

no not rely lol, I don't usualy brag about dogs but I bred ben f1 sal grey, I only run small edible stuff as a rule, but I  used to go with a lad at night who would do any thing and in some rum places

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? I’m mid 30s been hunting over 20 of them lol

lack a real lurcher work and kennel blindness shines threw lol quality 

I can get 50 runs in a night any time you fancy a mooch over bud I’ll take you out No bother or you dog man don’t I’d love to see a bullx last a night 

Id be bored fcukin stupid after watching the plodder run 2 or 3 never mind 50 lol. I'd rather take the wife's whippet out for a shine at least its exciting to watch. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've watched a genuine f1 pit.grey...in fact not just watched. .but went out with for many seasons catch rabbit after rabbit on the lamp...she was a little 22 inch 45lbs...maybe 50 lbs. ...she could run all night....one of the best rabbit lamper I ever seen....had other bits of edible as well...

• Like 7

Why ye liking tomos post mC HULL lol. You've been on here waffling shite that bullx couldn't do a full night and telling lads they're full of shite for saying they can but a lad like tomo that has proved many times on here that he knows his stuff when it comes to lamping says probably the best he ever seen was a bullx and your liking his posts. Lololololol.

Tell tomo he's full of shite and it can't be done. Lololololol,. 

45 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

A spades a spade a bullx is never gonna last a night so my opinion is he’s full a shit I’ll have a night with anyone can show me different 

same as I’ll show any one who wants to see a Sal hybrid on a fox but I’m the one full a shit lol 

Plenty hares killed before merlin eve mate but that blood produced quality and is today 

was not doubting you hull, as for producing hare killing quality seen nothing better than my old stuff, from any line, seen some goodens though to be fair, mine came direct off the  sals in the ancestry of the modern stuff, and I don't doubt some of those old dogs of mine are in the modern dogs, I bet if truth be told some those early dogs would not be mentioned today quality wise.

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

32 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Why ye liking tomos post mC HULL lol. You've been on here waffling shite that bullx couldn't do a full night and telling lads they're full of shite for saying they can but a lad like tomo that has proved many times on here that he knows his stuff when it comes to lamping says probably the best he ever seen was a bullx and your liking his posts. Lololololol.

Tell tomo he's full of shite and it can't be done. Lololololol,. 

Not gunna tell Tomo he’s full a shit mate because he most probably seen a great bullx cross on bunny’s mate short sharp bursts that’s what there good for Throw a few big slips in on the bambi odd hare slipping on what gets up would it a been same story ?

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Not gunna tell Tomo he’s full a shit mate because he most probably seen a great bullx cross on bunny’s mate short sharp bursts that’s what there good for Throw a few big slips in on the bambi odd hare slipping on what gets up would it a been same story ?

Beep Beep Beep Beep. Lol. 

Full of poo. Lol. 

• Haha 2

don't really want to get involved in your chaps little disagreement...im just saying what I sore.....I will say this though she was small and lightweight bitch for what you see now in the bull/cross type.....I think the more modern ones are line bred...with more 3/8 5/8....ect....and you see some larger examples wich may excel at other quarry...

funny though back then late 80's early 90's when we were running that bitch...most f1 bull/greys were smaller...l recon them old fighting pits were smaller leaner type creature ...and lets not forget bloody fit...takes some staminar getting in the ring for a fight...

I think that's the thing with lurchers....you can generalise ....but there are exceptions....

oh and one last thing....whilst not exactly bull crosses....there have been a few lads in recent years that have done the Ton on the bunnys...the ones I know all had a drop of bull in

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

don't really want to get involved in your chaps little disagreement...im just saying what I sore.....I will say this though she was small and lightweight bitch for what you see now in the bull/cross type.....I think the more modern ones are line bred...with more 3/8 5/8....ect....and you see some larger examples wich may excel at other quarry...

funny though back then late 80's early 90's when we were running that bitch...most f1 bull/greys were smaller...l recon them old fighting pits were smaller leaner type creature ...and lets not forget bloody fit...takes some staminar getting in the ring for a fight...

I think that's the thing with lurchers....you can generalise ....but there are exceptions....

oh and one last thing....whilst not exactly bull crosses....there have been a few lads in recent years that have done the Ton on the bunnys...the ones I know all had a drop of bull in

Sorry for kinda dragging you into this tomo. Lol. I'm a fan of the terrier crosses but not blind to their limitations but when a lad calls them out as useless and only good for one thing I just can't help myself. 

Some of the worst examples of lurchers I've ever seen have been bull xs but I've also seen a few real gems over the years that weren't one trick pony's and could take plenty of graft. 

• Like 1

One of the best killing dogs i've had was a bull cross but also one of the worst I've had as well. don't think you can generalise with a cross, you get a greyhounds muscles and a bulls heart size it or you can get a bulls body and a greyhounds heart, in heart I mean size not temperament.

One thing I’ve noticed in my time with running dogs is you can’t be foolish enough to brand a cross as no good as a hunting dog as there’s always owners with dogs out there of the cross your saying is no good or no use that are doing what you say they can’t an are repping for that cross it’s all personal opinion on what is said on here but in the light of day holds no water if people are using them for what is said there no good for 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, poxon said:

One thing I’ve noticed in my time with running dogs is you can’t be foolish enough to brand a cross as no good as a hunting dog as there’s always owners with dogs out there of the cross your saying is no good or no use that are doing what you say they can’t an are repping for that cross it’s all personal opinion on what is said on here but in the light of day holds no water if people are using them for what is said there no good for 

Wise words d

• Like 1