Pigeons ?

It was the same old problem, one shot with the shotgun and they moved to another area. After exhausting all other non lethal methods I decided on a different approach. The quietness of the air rifle proved to be more successful with 14 down (I think) and 9 picked. Furthest 88 yards lasered.

498F970C-20BA-4E0C-A82F-08B26FA6AAB2.jpeg

• Like 10

20 hours ago, si brown said:

It’s an fx impact.. you can drop stuff at mad ranges with them, ive had one two years and never bothered to put a rimfire on me ticket

https://fxairguns.com/rifles/the-impact/

Been considering going for a fac, I have shotguns but this type of shooting really appeals to me!! And that looks like a nice gun! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ollieollie said:

Been considering going for a fac, I have shotguns but this type of shooting really appeals to me!! And that looks like a nice gun! 

It’s a good bit of kit, not had any bother with it and shot a hell of a lot of stuff.. I’ve shotguns and cf but use this a couple of times a week for rabbits... I know a lot of lads use them in .22 but mines a .25 and I won’t be going back to .22!

as long as it’s not howling wind you can do rabbits at 100yard no problem and way further when the weathers fine. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, si brown said:

It’s a good bit of kit, not had any bother with it and shot a hell of a lot of stuff.. I’ve shotguns and cf but use this a couple of times a week for rabbits... I know a lot of lads use them in .22 but mines a .25 and I won’t be going back to .22!

as long as it’s not howling wind you can do rabbits at 100yard no problem and way further when the weathers fine. 

Hi si...how many shots are you getting in .25cal?,