Gay member

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recon once he got past me hernia belt into the pile forest he,d be coming down the mountain a lot quicker than he went up ???

You sure this wouldn’t be more suited to the lurcher section ...we don’t normally have this type of thing in the stalking dept ! 

O well could be worse , could be Scottish 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, socks said:

Just a heads up lads there’s a fella I know just joined this site I haven’t found his user name yet but just beware he is a full on shirt lifter ......

You sure this wouldn’t be more suited to the lurcher section ...we don’t normally have this type of thing in the stalking dept ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
31 minutes ago, sussex said:

I reckon Socks donned the chaps and offered to go out with him and was turned down, now he's out to tarnish the fella's name! 

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, socks said:

It has everything to do with hunting as he offers guys stalking trips then tries it on with them .......

Recon once he got past me hernia belt into the pile forest he,d be coming down the mountain a lot quicker than he went up ???

• Haha 7
22 hours ago, sussex said:

I can see captain Mainwarring saying something like.....  now look here chaps,  we'll not have talk like that here,  issue the men with bars of soap Wilson. ??

Now would someone do something like this with an armed stranger.?  Still that stranger might be amicable to such an arrangement.  It's not something that I've every heard about.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

Anyone annoying me when I'm hunting,even coming up and talking is a punishable offence imo.This twisted cnt needs a load emptied into his nether regions,(bird shot) lol.

You wouldn’t want to be getting down for a prone shot with matey waiting to slip one up your derrick  at the first chance  ...proper fcuk the shot up ...?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sussex said:

You wouldn’t want to be getting down for a prone shot with matey waiting to slip one up your derrick  at the first chance  ...proper fcuk the shot up ...?

Slightly distracting lol.I don't care what other people are or do as long as it doesn't affect me but I won't be booking a guided deer hunt in the UK any time soon ?.

• Haha 2
On 29/07/2020 at 11:33, socks said:

It has everything to do with hunting as he offers guys stalking trips then tries it on with them .......

and you say this from experience? 

Is this an advert, because it's in the wrong section.