Cold calling, blackpowder and rabbit.

1 hour ago, Alsone said:

Have to wonder why hasn't the medical professsion looked at dietary copper supplements and whether copper is low in the blood or older people need more copper (within toxicity levels). Unless I'm crazy, the only way a copper bracelet can help, is if copper ions pass through the skin into the blood, in which case surely a slightly higher than normal (for younger people) dietary source of copper is the answer (again within toxicity levels).

We give it to pigs & some sheep breeds. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an interview today, this morning. But on the way called in a new construction firm that makes steel buildings. Did a weld test and start tomorrow. I cancelled the other place...long boring story.

I guess I asked for that ? F@ck you lot , I’m off to watch “ loose women” !!!

I thought I was on the hunting life forum and not old people’s witchcraft forum ?

Posted Images

Im guessing copper being a mettaloid is absorbed the skin as are most poisons. 

And the common use of the bracelets without adverse reactions means it must be in a low enough dose not to harm.

But as you say high enough to counter low levels in arthritic old farts whilst improving their mobility. 

13 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Im guessing copper being a mettaloid is absorbed the skin as are most poisons. 

And the common use of the bracelets without adverse reactions means it must be in a low enough dose not to harm.

But as you say high enough to counter low levels in arthritic old farts whilst improving their mobility. 

If you read up on copper and magnetic bracelets , the doctors and scientists will tell you that there is no scientific evidence to support claims that they work . It may be that it is nothing more than a placebo , I might have wanted it to work and my mind made the pain feel less ? Whatever it is I’ll take it , because there is nothing worse than being in pain and aching, it grinds you down . There is no harm in wearing one , what have you got to lose ? If you talk to people who wear them the anecdotal evidence is that they do offer relief, scientists may not know everything!!!!!

• Thanks 2

Take anything over more pills ,and if it tricks my tired old brain into easing the pain im happy to try it.

Scientists dont know everything as anyone whos been hypnotized or eaten a chocolate hob nob.

After all thanks to science we have  Donald Trump and thats a lab experiment that went very wrong ??

• Haha 1