New stock

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just picked our new stock up from the midlands today off a sound fella, dew clawed, jabbed, chipped and free ?

She's out of a black working greyhound put to Dave sleight's ped whippet brindle Sam, I've read on here about you asking about Dave's dogs, I don't know the man but I've seen some good dogs bred out o

I've had all night to sleep on it...and I believe that you having two pups on at the same time is a bit much.... So I'm willing to travel up and take one of them pups off ya hands...

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Trev70 said:

She's out of a black working greyhound put to Dave sleight's ped whippet brindle Sam, I've read on here about you asking about Dave's dogs, I don't know the man but I've seen some good dogs bred out of his stuff he knows what he's doing when it comes to breeding rabbit dogs and he's owned some good pure running stud dogs from what I've seen out of them too. The pups we've just picked up are 1/8 collie 1/8 beddy and 6/8 whippet greyhound we should have some fun with them on the grass land 

Are they a one off litter trev or will there be a repeat mating in the future?

7 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Very nice pups bud the fawn caught my eye. What height you expect them to make? Look forward to their vid debut. Very best of luck with them bud. I know you’ll put some work in front of them. Atb

Cheers mate I'm thinking about 22'' tts mate

27 minutes ago, neil b said:

Are they a one off litter trev or will there be a repeat mating in the future?

I can't see why not if the pups make good un's , the lad owns dam which is staying and the sire which he bred and the rest of the litter are around him but it will come down to if the lad needs another dog at the time I think mate he's not about the money.

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Trev70 said:

She's out of a black working greyhound put to Dave sleight's ped whippet brindle Sam, I've read on here about you asking about Dave's dogs, I don't know the man but I've seen some good dogs bred out of his stuff he knows what he's doing when it comes to breeding rabbit dogs and he's owned some good pure running stud dogs from what I've seen out of them too. The pups we've just picked up are 1/8 collie 1/8 beddy and 6/8 whippet greyhound we should have some fun with them on the grass land 

Lovely bitch, if I saw a good 1st cross litter id be tempted always had a soft spot for them 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

I can't see why not if the pups make good un's , the lad owns dam which is staying and the sire which he bred and the rest of the litter are around him but it will come down to if the lad needs another dog at the time I think mate he's not about the money.

Something worth keeping an eye on in the future then 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Lovely bitch, if I saw a good 1st cross litter id be tempted always had a soft spot for them 

Sadly mate you never hear of anyone breeding this type they seem to be breeding off bitza types, the genuine first cross Collie Whippet has a lot to offer has a rabbit dog. Regards Collie John.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Have you still got your black and white bitch, I thought you weren’t going to bother with another dog for a while. Regards Collie John.

23 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

Sadly mate you never hear of anyone breeding this type they seem to be breeding off bitza types, the genuine first cross Collie Whippet has a lot to offer has a rabbit dog. Regards Collie John.

I was meaning a 1st cross whippet x greyhound John 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

[BANNED TEXT] i was a kid they were all collie/whippet types used for ferreting/mooching ? Similar in looks to phil lloyds moon and mostly blue /white in colour.  I know his was a kelpi x but just sayin similar in looks ?

• Like 1