Bollocks not dropped

29 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I would expect they wood be to big to drop now but stranger things have happened.

Spoke to vets again and said it’s not an issue until 12 month plus I’ll be gutted if they have to come off wanted to put it over another dog of my mates in few year if it turns into a cracker 

39 minutes ago, sid g said:

you can try and manipulate them down and hot baths may  help ... can you feel them higher up ?   at  7 months i would of thought they`d be down if you wait for it to happen on its own now chances are it wont ...

I cant feel them but I’ve not had good feel yet we’re will they be just up from the sack or in the stomach never had it before 

Edited by Gaz_Lurcherlad

If you feel about where they are supposed to be you might feel 2 little marbles mate,I wouldn’t worry yet as he is still you but if they don’t drop in say a month or 2 he might have to have a opp.As they say it can cause cancer but I’ve never seen a dog get cancer from it but strange things do happen.Look at when ya were a kid most of them old type Jack Russell only had 1 nut and pupped everything in sight.

3 hours ago, sandymere said:

I'd get the vet to check it out but if it is an undescended  testicle and you don't go for surgery, alas even if its capable, I wouldn't breed from it as its a hereditary condition.

None of its line or litter brothers have had the problem that’s what makes me think there’s still time 

• Like 1