I dunno about this (Tyson) ?

Mike Tyson wants to return to the ring at 54yrs old.

I don't doubt that he's in good shape and, has probably still got a decent punch but, will nature let him have enough gas in the tank to go 12 rounds with younger men at the top of the division?

..........  personally, I doubt it but, fair play to him for having another crack at it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11714222/mike-tyson-tyson-fury-fight-stats-compared/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballfacebook210720&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1595333016

Ps - Fury, tape your feckin ears down :spiteful: :huh: :laugh:

Just now, Jonjon79 said:

Mike Tyson wants to return to the ring at 54yrs old.

I don't doubt that he's in good shape and, has probably still got a decent punch but, will nature let him have enough gas in the tank to go 12 rounds with younger men at the top of the division?

..........  personally, I doubt it but, fair play to him for having another crack at it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11714222/mike-tyson-tyson-fury-fight-stats-compared/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballfacebook210720&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1595333016

Ps - Fury, tape your feckin ears down :spiteful: :huh: :laugh:

Been doing the rounds for ages this, let's not forget he was beat in to submission 15 years ago by a journeyman. 

If he wants to have a few exhibitions then good on him but he doesn't have a prayer of making any sort of meaningful comeback. 

33 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Been doing the rounds for ages this, let's not forget he was beat in to submission 15 years ago by a journeyman. 

If he wants to have a few exhibitions then good on him but he doesn't have a prayer of making any sort of meaningful comeback. 

Considering what he was in his younger years, I just find it all a bit sad - the potential for embarrassment is cringeworthy. 

Good luck to him though.

4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Considering what he was in his younger years, I just find it all a bit sad - the potential for embarrassment is cringeworthy. 

Good luck to him though.

I think he only has exhibitions in mind, probably like that fake sparring session he had with Corey Sanders. 

He always said that when her went down hill it was only a pay day. That’s all this is. He openly says that he doesn’t love boxing anymore. And he doesn’t want to be who he was when he was 20 he was like a pit bull then. Got told to attack that what he done 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, cragman said:

$$$$$$$ ??

Don’t think he’s short of that, he’s a massive legal weed grower,, check out his podcast, hot boxing with mike Tyson , if you want to know what he’s up to ??

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Be a bit rough gumshields and masks

I know there was talk of them fighting around 2002 time, I don't think Jones fancied it back then. 

Tyson was a stylistic nightmare for a Jones moving up to HW, he would have left the ring in a body bag. ?

Edited by Greb147
57 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It will never happen in anything other than " exhibition " terms if at all....boxing just couldnt survive it.

It's supposed to be an exhibition bout gnash ?

On 23/07/2020 at 20:35, shaaark said:

It's supposed to be an exhibition bout gnash ?

They are supposedly using 12 oz gloves and if either fighter tries to hurt the other the referee will stop the bout.?..............whats the f****n point.

• Like 1