Kanye for President!!!

So, Kanye West is going to run for President of the U.S.A....... I soooo hope he wins. He can't make it any worse and at least it'll be entertaining. If he does win I want him to be like President Camacho....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ken west and the don have done this between them as it removes any hope the democrats will win the next election, what looks like madness to the casual observer is an act of genius to those that under

@mC HULL Here ya go mate, perfect for walking the slop...?

Some one said why did you wear white lives matter shirts and he said because they do.    guys comical and said what needs to be said 

Posted Images

Do you know what, I don’t know if the blokes a mental case or a genius ?

Id like to think that he is doing it purely to highlight how f***ing ridiculous the political system in the western world has become and how shallow the electorate is.......I hope he wins !   

Edited by WILF

Ken west and the don have done this between them as it removes any hope the democrats will win the next election, what looks like madness to the casual observer is an act of genius to those that understand the game,  never under estimate anyone that has made millions and even more importantly managed to keep hold of it in this day and age because they are nobody’s fool despite the media trying to convince you otherwise , ??

• Like 4

There’s a fine line between genius and insanity / delusional and Kanye has always walked that tightrope 

I know most of you won’t like it but his music for my generation is the nirvana / Beatles of yours . He slayed gangster rap dead and reanimated hip hop into an art form . 

the best thing he has done is today , is here it looks like he’s kicked the baggage he is married to into touch . 

• Haha 1
On 22/07/2020 at 10:14, .357shooter said:

only thing i like about this bloke was the south park fish sticks episode

I had forgotten all about that....classic..

https://youtu.be/6GzOoyOOfqM?t=36

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Was on the joe rogan podcast yesterday . Ive only managed to listen to 30mins of him and he sounds absolutly batty as f**k. Rogan hardly gets a word in while kanye talks random crap. I found him genuinly hard to listen to

It popped up in the list but based on that I'll probably give it a miss! I watched two stuttering imbeciles debate the other night I don't know if I've got the stomach for a third! :laugh:

27 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It popped up in the list but based on that I'll probably give it a miss! I watched two stuttering imbeciles debate the other night I don't know if I've got the stomach for a third! :laugh:

It was dreadfull,  i think you should listen for 15 mins to really make you realise how weird he is 

• 2 years later...

Apparently said something which upset the jews.., not exactly difficult. This is apparently his apology. Two minutes of utter gibberish. The guy needs help imo. Anyone giving him air time now needs to have a long hard look at themselves too.