Sex pistols

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

19 hours ago, king said:

Gnasher I've never gone paki bashing or sprayed anything on walls.if I see a white lad in a bit of bother off them I will stand with him 100% 

It's been easy for me to avoid them than lads in big towns that are full of them etc.

The last straw for me was paying for fuel and after holding my hand out for the change.he held his hand about 1ft above and dropped the change towards my hand..im not having that nonsence.

I will turn straight around in the doorway of a shop in silence and go to another shop.i don't promote my dislike of them verbally.after a few weeks in 1 place you work out what shops are good and bad so to speak..

He won't f**k you. 

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Scilly for me , loved those little Cobbled church villages high up in the mountains . 

great food etc but apparently it’s getting some stick with illegals making the trip from Africa 

You mean sicily mate? Don't think there's many mountain villages in the isles of scilly

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Best place I've been in Greece was santorini...... I could happily spend my last few yrs somewhere like that?

You rich b*****d! ?no barbel there mate ,youd miss them ! 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Scilly for me , loved those little Cobbled church villages high up in the mountains . 

great food etc but apparently it’s getting some stick with illegals making the trip from Africa 

You would cook alive in Sicily you non starter.

But never the less I totally get it brother, I like it anyway even if Palermo is a bit of a shithole.

4 hours ago, sid g said:

little boat fecking about fishing for tuna all day cold beer when you`ve done  he`d soon forget the barbel 

I went out fishing on a boat when I was there... Good craic, cooked up the catch with some other bits and bobs.... Tasted better than the hotel grub?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, sid g said:

we`d been  looking  at buying a little place in kos this year but what with one thing n another we`ve put it off dont think we`ll even make a holiday over this year ,, changed plans a bit and we`ll rent for 6 week at a time maybe 2-3 times a year now ... i know elounda  kev elounda beach was nice  about  2002 i was last over ... 

Dads place is 2 apartments with a roof terrace, it's a stone's throw from the beach, we've been thinking about selling it the last few years as hes never made anything out of it, just used by the family, but it's a great place to grab a week with the kids.

I like the Greek islands, nice and laid back easy way of life..

• Like 2