Sex pistols

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Ok so how long has that been the case? 

Always from my great  grand parents down I know there ideology and how they think the Koran the bible they follow is the best guide to there thinking 

• Confused 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

You will do a lot for a clear conscience it seems, oh except tuning into the biggest ring a nonces  ever in Hollywood, suppose you need to get you imaginary stories from somewhere eh.???

wasn’t gonna comment but deffo a few bare faced liars in this thread ????

And he's on ???

tenor-3.gif.6f0f6ab2e7d4a4c0bd94ef4989d08bbd.gif

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Ain’t a few on here got poorly kids, an you managed to stay away from every Asian in the nhs, some outfit you guys, I tip my hat ?

My Mrs has been looked after at St Marks hospital in London for the past few years, sent up from here to the best in the country for her condition.. the surgeon and main consultant is an Asian fella, top in his field and has changed her life for the better.... 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bet anything you want you can’t and won’t take a pic of in your fridge an feeezer an your shopping receipts for last week, bet none of you can ☹️????

Shopping receipts for last week ???

That's defiantely post of the week ???

• Haha 1

Wouldn't bother with a kebab to be honest, but a decent curry is hard to beat. What about West Indian food, chicken rice and pea, jerk chicken, curried goat.... all bloody lovely...

• Like 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

Wouldn't bother with a kebab to be honest, but a decent curry is hard to beat. What about West Indian food, chicken rice and pea, jerk chicken, curried goat.... all bloody lovely...

The massive put off for me is people who use there hand to wipe there arse.

I can't eat food from such people.my head won't allow me to..

• Like 1

Let’s not get carried away with all this “you wouldn’t not let a black man fix your car “ nonsense 

it’s got nothing to do with it. Unless you live speak bang in the middle and become a minority you won’t understand it. 

take a little look at life where you are and how it compares . 

do you have school kids getting threatened in the bus by county lines dealers ? 

are kids getting stabbed by scooter gangs over footballs ? 

could you and your misses walk home after a night out ? 

if you can say yes then Your lucky . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Prove it, go on, out your money where your mouth is haha your full a shit, an prob foreign shit at that, haha???

still never beat your ‘ I put on 6 stone when I met wife as an adult but I’m not fat ???

Well going from 8st to 14.10 is over six stone I think.

And that wasn't down to farm foods value sausages ???

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Let’s not get carried away with all this “you wouldn’t not let a black man fix your car “ nonsense 

it’s got nothing to do with it. Unless you live speak bang in the middle and become a minority you won’t understand it. 

take a little look at life where you are and how it compares . 

do you have school kids getting threatened in the bus by county lines dealers ? 

are kids getting stabbed by scooter gangs over footballs ? 

could you and your misses walk home after a night out ? 

if you can say yes then Your lucky . 

It's not lucky mate.its a choice in life.

Do you want to live in that environment or not.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

It's not lucky mate.its a choice in life.

Do you want to live in that environment or not.

It f***ing ain’t a choice at all mate 

it’s a lifestyle that’s foisted upon thousands of people every year and they are told they are racist for speaking out against it . 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It f***ing ain’t a choice at all mate 

it’s a lifestyle that’s foisted upon thousands of people every year and they are told they are racist for speaking out against it . 

And that I agree with.Its been forced upon people who dont want it.

Now the decision is.

Do you want to live amongst it or not.

Me personally never ever..

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Eh some of us may love somewhere quiet, but I also grew up somewhere that make most of the guys toes curl on here, so I still l ow about what’s outside my nice area, an bullocks to anybody that tries to say they wouldn’t have any dealing with any them whatsoever, as between training kids an the nhs we know everybody does at some point,  seems like a comp on who is biggest racist on here just now an I bet most wouldn’t say boo to Abdul or winton in the street ???

Where we live now , if this town was in Kent , there would be smack heads, spice heads and immigrants Living in between every wooden space. 

if you’ve ever seen the joys of gillingham , Brompton and Chatham you’d realise how nice it is in reality here pal 

Folk on here would rather settle for second best ot let family suffer by sounds of it to me, best a luck to you an missus an ye good doctor helping her?

im all for patriotism but it’s one thing to stand up for your values an another to spout bile on the net to try an fit in ?

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough around these places to know it is turning into a shit show.

The embarrasing white apologists are worse than the blacks in my eyes... 

I'd say most of us on here have similar views, yet it always seems like we have to pick holes in each others comments, posts etc as a type of point scoring, I gaurantee stood around in a pub the majority of us would have a yap and generally agree with each other.... that's the joys of the internet, you can start an argument on subjects you agree on lol....

• Like 9