Sex pistols

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I 100% agree with what you're getting at with the above dregs of humanity. But I just don't get why a lot of people that really do profess to hate the above sorts of humanity, will happily support football teams that have muslims, pakis whatever in, boxers etc, and walk into their shops and order food off the c**ts!! Like I said, if they were that  racist, and dead set against them, as much as they make out, they wouldn't entertain absolutely FACK ALL to do with them!! 

Tell me what I'm missing?!

I can't answer for others.so I don't know.

I personally won't ever order stinking kebab food from them. or go in there shops.i don't want feck all to do with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I 100% agree with what you're getting at with the above dregs of humanity. But I just don't get why a lot of people that really do profess to hate the above sorts of humanity, will happily support football teams that have muslims, pakis whatever in, boxers etc, and walk into their shops and order food off the c**ts!! Like I said, if they were that  racist, and dead set against them, as much as they make out, they wouldn't entertain absolutely FACK ALL to do with them!! 

Tell me what I'm missing?!

I don't buy of them in any way I don't use taxis driven by them and I don't work for them and trust me there more racist than me ? 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, WILF said:

In the UK if you didn’t spend your money in Pakistani establishments you’d run out of petrol in a week and never drive anywhere again......same for chemists......paper shops.

I don’t have to do any of that anymore, where I live they don’t own a single petrol station, paper shop or chemist.

They do own shops (2) but you don’t have to shop there and so I don’t .

I had to move country to be able to do this......is that practicing what you preach enough for you or should I start eating boiled food with no seasoning ? Lol ? 

i can't think of one paki shop or chemist ,garage within 30 miles of where i live and the local  kebab shop owners are cypriot

Edited by greg64
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, WILF said:

In the UK if you didn’t spend your money in Pakistani establishments you’d run out of petrol in a week and never drive anywhere again......same for chemists......paper shops.

I don’t have to do any of that anymore, where I live they don’t own a single petrol station, paper shop or chemist.

They do own shops (2) but you don’t have to shop there and so I don’t .

I had to move country to be able to do this......is that practicing what you preach enough for you or should I start eating boiled food with no seasoning ? Lol ? 

But you still supported them in sport. And there's no need to eat just boiled food, that's just odd 

11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I haven't read 80 version's but I merely stated how they use different versions to suit there current situation if you want to start a debate about Muslims shark atleast educate yourself about them  before entering a debate ? 

I didn't start a debate about muslims, read my 1st post again

11 hours ago, king said:

I can't answer for others.so I don't know.

I personally won't ever order stinking kebab food from them. or go in there shops.i don't want feck all to do with them.

Good for you ?

11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I don't buy of them in any way I don't use taxis driven by them and I don't work for them and trust me there more racist than me ? 

Do you eat their food though? 

5 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i can't think of one paki shop or chemist ,garage within 30 miles of where i live and the local  kebab shop owners are cypriot

That’s nice to read mate, where abouts are you ?

Obviously I was south of England and right on the edge of London so of course it’s going to be much worse, but I have travelled all over Britain and there are not many areas where it’s not the story.

Id say the more rural you are then it stands to reason that there is a lot less chance. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, greg64 said:

Was just about to say more or less the same ?

On 21/07/2020 at 11:32, WILF said:

Obviously I was south of England and right on the edge of London so of course it’s going to be much worse, but I have travelled all over Britain and there are not many areas where it’s not the story.

Id say the more rural you are then it stands to reason that there is a lot less chance. 

north west wales

Edited by greg64
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

But you still supported them in sport. 

I have been involved with sport my whole life, I have played and coached.

I coach kids and I do so completely colour blind.

Two reasons:

First because they are kids and nobody in the right mind would dream of being horrible to a kid for any reason.

Second is because the amateur football pitch (or rugby, cricket, boxing) is one of the last places in society where you can judge a person solely on their conduct as a person.....everyone is working to the same rules, everyone bares the same consequences without fear or favour......the sporting arena (certainly at low level) is truly colour blind.

There is no special dispensation or crap like that, when you are kicking a ball everyone is playing by the same rules.

When it comes to adults, I used to play East London Saturday league and it’s nothing but teams of big f***ing darkies, they were animals but again on the pitch you can battle that one out as equals, no one is calling the police to report a hate crime.

You take chunks out of each other, you abuse and kick and rumble, sometimes it spills over durin and after the game but that’s it......men going at each other as equals.

The sporting arena isn’t everyday life, you live it for 90 minutes not 24/7......completely different thing.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Two reasons:

First because they are kids and nobody in the right mind would dream of being horrible to a kid for any reason.

Second is because the amateur football pitch (or rugby, cricket, boxing) is one of the last places in society where you can judge a person solely on their conduct as a person.....everyone is working to the same rules, everyone bares the same consequences without fear or favour......the sporting arena (certainly at low level) is truly colour blind.

There is no special dispensation or crap like that, when you are kicking a ball everyone is playing by the same rules.

When it comes to adults, I used to play East London Saturday league and it’s nothing but teams of big f***ing darkies, they were animals but again on the pitch you can battle that one out as equals, no one is calling the police to report a hate crime.

You take chunks out of each other, you abuse and kick and rumble, sometimes it spills over durin and after the game but that’s it......men going at each other as equals.

The sporting arena isn’t everyday life, you live it for 90 minutes not 24/7......completely different thing.

I'm sorry but that is hypocrisy at it's finest IMO, you're moving the goalposts yet again. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

That's the thing wilf. Coming from where you're from, like many lads in different parts of england, bradford, leeds, birmingham etc etc, you're going to see a lot more of the real shitehounds. Unless I go into cardiff, 12 miles from where I llive, I don't see ANY muslim ragheads etc, none. There's ONE shop which is about 400 yards from me that is owned by an indian couple, who I'm friends with. They and their kids are great with all my family.

And yes, I can understand why you f****d off, especially if the situation has got so bad where you were from, that you felt you were just being dragged into the tide of hopelessness, as many others obbiously are. Been tempted to up sticks and f**k off a few times myself, the last few years

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Two reasons:

See, there's nothing wrong with that, and that's not how you come across in most of your posts ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm sorry but that is hypocrisy at it's finest IMO, you're moving the goalposts yet again. 

f**k off prick, you think to prove your racial beliefs you have to be a c**t to little kids ? 
Have a word with yourself.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

f**k of prick, you think to prove your racial beliefs you have to be a c**t to little kids ? 
Have a word with yourself.

No you wanker, you just don't accept them and refuse to coach them it's that simple. 

It clearly touched a nerve this thread because you are the polystyrene of plastic racists and you've just shown it! 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That's the thing wilf. Coming from where you're from, like many lads in different parts of england, bradford, leeds, birmingham etc etc, you're going to see a lot more of the real shitehounds. Unless I go into cardiff, 12 miles from where I llive, I don't see ANY muslim ragheads etc, none. There's ONE shop which is about 400 yards from me that is owned by an indian couple, who I'm friends with. They and their kids are great with all my family.

And yes, I can understand why you f****d off, especially if the situation has got so bad where you were from, that you felt you were just being dragged into the tide of hopelessness, as many others obbiously are. Been tempted to up sticks and f**k off a few times myself, the last few years

See, there's nothing wrong with that, and that's not how you come across in most of your posts ?

I see everything wrong with that pal tbh.