Sex pistols

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

But you have been saying you are NOT racist for dozens of posts. Like you say, if you are, you are. Don't say you're not when it's obvious that you are, just by casually glancing at some of your posts

Shark you can't accuse someone of being racist.Being accused of racism can feel like the worst thing in the world. For many, it feels like a huge attack, as though you’re being accused of being an awful person.

2 minutes ago, king said:

Shark you can't accuse someone of being racist.Being accused of racism can feel like the worst thing in the world. For many, it feels like a huge attack, as though you’re being accused of being an awful person.

He is a racist, I am an awful person. Several other racists on here too, but at least wilf has now admitted it.

I don't think wilf will be bothered in the slightest as to what I think though ?

• Like 1

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" 

This is what I live by so  I'm a racist.

I enjoy blues music which is mostly blacks.In my opinion this doesn't interfere with my goal.

I was at a ribbon dog show one time when a black man arrived with a trunkful of homemade moonshine.I knew he had good shine.He took a big swallow and handed me the jar.I immediately handed it to the next man and paid the Blackman for my own jar. 

I have to sleep with my conscious and I sleep quite well.

PS I have been called redneck,white trash,inbred trailer trash, deplorable (Hillary Clinton)as many times as I have used racial slang.Somehow the people who use these terms aren't racist ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He is a racist, I am an awful person. Several other racists on here too, but at least wilf has now admitted it.

I don't think wilf will be bothered in the slightest as to what I think though ?

Why do you say he is a racist though.

Just now, Blackmag said:

Funny how racists always seem to be white when was the last time or how many times have  you heard blacks Asians ect labelled racist 

Never that's how many times..

• Like 2