Sex pistols

Can I just ask, who on this site love the sex pistols, but HATE blacks, colourdes etc, Bit of a puzzler to me ? 

There seems to me, to be SEVERAL people on this site that REALLY CAN'T STAND 'PEOPLE OF COLOUR' but are fine and dandy about supporting them in 'bands' etc. Why is that?

Edited by shaaark
  • Confused 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

5 hours ago, CRAZYHORSE said:

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

Nope, I just used the sex pistols as an example. Could've just as easily been the clash, big audio dynamite, or a couple of other bands. 

All had plenty of black fans/supporters. That stood/danced side by side with the white fans. 

Just puzzles me how people are so false/plastic when it comes down to it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

the clash did do lots of rock against racism gigs ,and big audio dynamite did have a couple of blacks in the band ,and the pistols were not racist either  still don't get your point though 

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1

You couldn’t get a more British band I love the Sex Pistols this is my favourite pistols track read the comments about Pauline the girl from Birmingham who lived in a tree great times when we could all gob over each other without catching some shitty virus lol...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, greg64 said:

the clash did do lots of rock against racism gigs ,and big audio dynamite did have a couple of blacks in the band ,and the pistols were not racist either  still don't get your point though 

I know all that mate. My point is all the plastic racists on here, 'Black c**t this, nigger that, yet they'll support 'the c**ts' in sport, music or whatever, and the one that amuses me the most, they'll all rush out to the chinese, indian, bangladeshi  or whatever, take away for some of their 'favourite' food. If your a proper racist, you wouldn't entertain any of it. Pretty pathetic actually

• Like 2