any pups out there ?

1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

Out of none workers to ?

I’ve not seen any out of his more modern stuff but I am not really linked to many people these days but out of his early 80s stuff an 90s stuff my old collie cross was originally bred out of his stuff she was a good bitch for me but wasn’t a fan of the sharp end 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs i only asked if there was any pups out there ,didnt really need a lesson in  dog breeding  and genetics     

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog ?

it makes a massive difference  in mho, depth  of breeding eliminates variation, { the bitsa factor lol } and as long as good workers are used only it  will improve your chances of getting a good pup n

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve not seen any out of his more modern stuff but I am not really linked to many people these days but out of his early 80s stuff an 90s stuff my old collie cross was originally bred out of his stuff she was a good bitch for me but wasn’t a fan of the sharp end 

I wish this bloody thing i got was like that she just dont know when to stop ? I got another badley mangled terrier here and the lurcher is on death row till i decide wat to do with her ?