any pups out there ?

8 minutes ago, poxon said:

True I’m f****d then ?maybe there just have to show me what they can do rather than talk what they can do?? Showing me as worked fine in the past 

always need to se them work mate lazzy not to.

• Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs i only asked if there was any pups out there ,didnt really need a lesson in  dog breeding  and genetics     

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog ?

it makes a massive difference  in mho, depth  of breeding eliminates variation, { the bitsa factor lol } and as long as good workers are used only it  will improve your chances of getting a good pup n

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, riohog said:

ffs i only asked if there was any pups out there ,didnt really need a lesson in  dog breeding  and genetics     

People get easily sidetracked on here lol ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, poxon said:

I’m not slagging there dogs off mate but I suppose it’s what you choose to believe or how easy your taken at the garden path?? 

I’ve tried and tested the dog which was the litter brother to northenlites dog Bruce,and believe me was was very capable,I would never get lead up the garden path mate I’m to long in the tooth for that game to.But like you say it’s what you fancy but I only say a dog is a good dog when I’ve seen it for my own eyes as I’ve heard of these good dogs and some of them I wouldn’t give them kennel space.I would rather show you the dog on than listen to hear say just to prove I’m not full of it mate.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

Lurcher breeding isnt somekind of rocket science you dont need to. Be thinking fractions of this and that ? Its should be kept simple ? Lurcher to hound , hound to lurcher ? But everyone to there own i suppose ?

Even better lurcher to lurcher 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Thats fine but how long before they start getting cloddy ? Hound will av go back in at some stage ?

Not necessarily if it’s 3/4 hound bred so it stays in the mix instead of pure.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Thats fine but how long before they start getting cloddy ? Hound will av go back in at some stage ?

They might not never go cloddy mate they might go to racey an need a cloddy type to be put back in it can go either way or might just go plain sailing an breed even 

If you’re sport is rabbits, and you’ve got a good rabbiting bitch, then find a good rabbiting dog that you like and use that on her. Same applies for hares, deer, teeth, or any variation of the lot.

Thats how simple it is, doesn’t need to be over complicated. 

14 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

If you’re sport is rabbits, and you’ve got a good rabbiting bitch, then find a good rabbiting dog that you like and use that on her. Same applies for hares, deer, teeth, or any variation of the lot.

Thats how simple it is, doesn’t need to be over complicated. 

Whats this new fangled concept

• Haha 2