any pups out there ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs i only asked if there was any pups out there ,didnt really need a lesson in  dog breeding  and genetics     

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog ?

it makes a massive difference  in mho, depth  of breeding eliminates variation, { the bitsa factor lol } and as long as good workers are used only it  will improve your chances of getting a good pup n

Posted Images

1 minute ago, riohog said:

i get you there  i do like the desert blood ..

I've had good fun with the first cross deer/grey bitch, but she's 11 now and retired, so I'm in the market for a pup or two.

My mate has mated a greyhound bitch he brought in from Ireland with one of his deerhounds;

IMG_4406.JPG.931a81850b8a908187fcb4c21b9559cc.JPG

The bitch is sired by Mafi Magic, the Irish coursing grey, and the sire has a lot of Doxhope blood, so the breeding there.

Im in the happy position that there a few good choices about.

Cheers.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've had good fun with the first cross deer/grey bitch, but she's 11 now and retired, so I'm in the market for a pup or two.

My mate has mated a greyhound bitch he brought in from Ireland with one of his deerhounds;

The bitch is sired by Mafi Magic, the Irish coursing grey, and the sire has a lot of Doxhope blood, so the breeding there.

Cheers.

I’d have a crack at one of them over the saluki types without a doubt, they look a much nicer example of their breeds than the other 2 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Like the sound of them chartpolski ??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

They will be sold in a crack,if I wanted another lurcher that would be my choice ?

10 minutes ago, lurchers said:

They will be sold in a crack,if I wanted another lurcher that would be my choice ?

They won't be sold mate, or advertised,  neither will the Saluki types.

They'll be gifted to friends and family, and lads that will work them.

Theres still plenty of good lads in the game. ?

Cheers.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, tank34 said:

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog ?IMG_0583.JPG.5e3e567b3ac9e8e099fc0affaa892184.JPGIMG-20200301-WA0000.jpg.720e8d25fae02c603eff514eb01672e8.jpg

Good breeding that, if was after beddyx that's what I go for, I like the 1x but you don't see many bred that way for some reason.?? 

Mate has a.litter of beddy greyhounds couple  bitches left 3 weeks old my dog bruces  sister has been lined with his boy so nephew over auntie just over in Glasgow area could pass on his number 8f you wanted 

Edited by nothernlite
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Mate has a.litter of beddy greyhounds couple  bitches left 3 weeks old my dog bruces  sister has been lined with his boy so nephew over auntie just over in Glasgow area could pass on his number 8f you wanted 

thanks for the heads up  ,that may have done me  ,but i should have made it abit clearer , its a dog pup i want ,thank you anyway  ,, 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, bird said:

Good breeding that, if was after beddyx that's what I go for, I like the 1x but you don't see many bred that way for some reason.?? 

Came out of fashion the first x , now there a wanted dog it's finding the right beddy to use an there just not about 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Came out of fashion the first x , now there a wanted dog it's finding the right beddy to use an there just not about 

it doesnt have to be a first X im after  ,

6 hours ago, bird said:

thats a very nice looking bitch a nice dog pup out of that would do me just fine :good:   re;; tank 34  bitch 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, riohog said:

thats a very nice looking bitch a nice dog pup out of that would do me just fine :good:   re;; tank 34  bitch 

The best thing about them dogs there mate there breeding can be traced back 40 yrs of true breeding,there’s not many lads on here can do that or they will tell you want you want to here.

• Like 1