WHAT IS their grand plan???

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's going to happen ' more automation ' Artificial intelligence coupled with rising populations results in more unemployment ie less people holding their own and having to take out without putting a penny in.

Whats the plan for those at the top?

The sensible thing would be for population decrease not increase ?

Worlds population 2.8 billion ish in 1950 

Approaching 8 Billion today ?

And we wonder why the likes of SARS ' Mers and now Corvid is getting a foothold .

It will keep happening more and more due to world overpopulation .

We as a species will keep plundering the planets resources .

Destroying its habitats ' flora and fauna .

Those at the top surely know all this ?

So what is their plan ????

I’d say their plan is to accumulate more wealth, they don’t give a shit about “the world”.....they don’t and won’t have to live amongst the shite they create mate.

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not arguing with you, Lee, I never paid income tax for many years as I lived and worked abroad, but payed plenty tax in other ways. Dont forget, income tax was supposed to be a temporary measure,

Not so far from the truth of what's happening today Atb j 

Wilf just said, in another thread, how we all sit by and watch as - to paraphrase from memory: 'They run around working on what ever their crazy plan is.' Government, that is. And That is the bil

Posted Images

20200719_100254.jpg.d2f241c59b43aa17ec6ad1ac8c1d6744.jpg

And now to really convince you. they tell you to listen to a kid.

Screenshot-2019-03-19-at-23_33_58.png.672f6535b62da530c50d2ae7072f75df.png

And loads of grown adults go to her speeches and believe in every word she says.

Let's keep brainwashing..

Likes been said ,greedy c**ts with no other thought than the here and now ,f**k generations to come .

We vote in incompetent fools trusting they will do right by us but thus far in history ,the masses can’t be trusted to vote for anyone that has an ounce of gumption .

• Like 2

often i hear we vote in these wrong people but there is no option to vote for anyone who will stand for the average bloke on the street.laws have been made by the larger parties that in efect you have the choice of the big three.none of these choices will make any difference to us.we do not have a choice/vote to make any difference.just like brexit how long has it been so far and what has allready been back traked on what they promised to do.how are we better off and what have our leaders done to better the average man on the street.all this extra money and closing the borders and making are own laws,nothing that i can se has been done yet.bullshit and lies as allways.no one with the balls to make a change will ever get in as the other parties will not allow it.just as they have made white people ashamed of being white it is all brainwashing that has started as soon as kids are in school.the only other option is to take control of our government by force and whipe the slate clean and start again as the road we are going down can only lead to this country being 100% muslim.nobody in power will ever have the bollocks to say no to the minorities who shout the loudest so we will continue down this slippery slope.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Where the f**k is Farage 

Having his dick sucked by Jim Delingpole, last I ever noticed.

I seriously wonder if Farage isn't just a shill, quite honestly. I mean, seriously: What's he ever actually Done?

Not, " What has he started? ". " What has he been a passing part of? ". " What has he talked about? ". So on and so forth. WTF has he ever, actually Done? Projected. Instigated. Seen through to fruition.

Maybe I've just missed it?

3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Having his dick sucked by Jim Delingpole, last I ever noticed.

I seriously wonder if Farage isn't just a shill, quite honestly. I mean, seriously: What's he ever actually Done?

Not, " What has he started? ". " What has he been a passing part of? ". " What has he talked about? ". So on and so forth. WTF has he ever, actually Done? Projected. Instigated. Seen through to fruition.

Maybe I've just missed it?

He is showing what's happening in Dover.

Are the media telling you this.

No they ain't.

Screenshot_20200719-215916.jpg.59f0cd895ad762129725f2f8482251c0.jpgScreenshot_20200719-215954.jpg.f1f65b3c490a5e212fd527f49d141124.jpgScreenshot_20200719-220040.jpg.c92381e0143dabee12868dfc5e9b78a3.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Exactly my point. He's now parked up in Dover. He's been out on a boat too. I've seen that.

And ....?

And fecking what.do you want to know what he had for breakfast ???

Well, from what little I've seen from people who live through face book? That'll probably be what he's posting on there next.

I mean, that's what it now boils down to, in truth, isn't it? " Nigel Farage: Member of the public who posts on face book. "

What else is he up to? Arguing with complete strangers on here? Wow.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Well, from what little I've seen from people who live through face book? That'll probably be what he's posting on there next.

I mean, that's what it now boils down to, in truth, isn't it? " Nigel Farage: Member of the public who posts on face book. "

What else is he up to? Arguing with complete strangers on here? Wow.

I don't know what he is up to I've never met the man.try emailing him..

I'm curious.did you vote to remain ??