WHAT IS their grand plan???

Wilf just said, in another thread, how we all sit by and watch as - to paraphrase from memory: 'They run around working on what ever their crazy plan is.' Government, that is.

And That is the billion dollar question, isn't it? WTF Is their plan? We see What they're doing. We see Where they're doing it. WHY are they doing it though? What's the plan?

I can't fathom it. I think along the lines that; They flood the west with sand niggers. People talk about, 'Oh; It's to get the populations up. They need worker sheep to pay for Our coming pensions / be bled of Tax' (Nods to Wilf) Shit like that.

But, these shit savages Don't Work! They're down the mosque all day, dreaming up demands and stuffing ruck sacks! They aren't putting Into the exchequer. They're fukcing draining it! That's how I see it. And that makes zero sense, to me.

What's Your take on it? They're Literally ferrying these  worthless shit stains in. And all they ever do, once here, is drain the countries every resource. WTF?!

If you had a working kennel that you felt had lost its edge, was losing profit; Would you attempt to remedy that by going round the pounds, bringing in every cur they had?

What do You think their game plan is?

• Thanks 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not arguing with you, Lee, I never paid income tax for many years as I lived and worked abroad, but payed plenty tax in other ways. Dont forget, income tax was supposed to be a temporary measure,

Not so far from the truth of what's happening today Atb j 

Wilf just said, in another thread, how we all sit by and watch as - to paraphrase from memory: 'They run around working on what ever their crazy plan is.' Government, that is. And That is the bil

Posted Images

What they do do however is consume.....they want to do away with nations and communities for tax payers and consumers from what I can see of it.

When people are cuing up outside Apple store instead of the church or the village hall that’s exactly where they want you to be.......gin and tonics all round.

Watch a documentary called “INSIDE JOB” .......it’s specifically about America but we would be fools not to know that it is all over the world. 
When a bloke is leaving his job at an investment bank that is paying him $145 MILLION a year to go and earn $500,000 making monetary policy in the White House then something don’t add up........

• Like 1

Oh My Fukcing God!!! This is what I like, on a friday night, lads! Scalp tingling stuff!

I'm off to look for Both those suggestions!

Hope this ball can roll. Be great to hear opinions, theories, drunken rants around the subject! ? (Well, it Is half eleven on a friday night. On here!)

13 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh My Fukcing God!!! This is what I like, on a friday night, lads! Scalp tingling stuff!

I'm off to look for Both those suggestions!

Hope this ball can roll. Be great to hear opinions, theories, drunken rants around the subject! ? (Well, it Is half eleven on a friday night. On here!)

Its 20 to 12 now. Time stands still for no traveler. ?

37 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If no one is working who's paying the taxes to pay people's benefits ??????

I doubt it was meant that nobody was working .......

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

If no one is working who's paying the taxes to pay people's benefits ??????

There’s tax on absolutely every single thing......everyone is paying the tax ! Lol 

• Like 1

the price of petrol has gone up 20p in a couple of weeks.just the start of all the taxation going up.the master plan is were f****d and if you think things are bad now wait and see.you will look back and think these were the good old times.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes but if there are 3-5 mill future dole claimants getting £130 rent paid - £100 in their mitt' £30-40 Council tax paid that's £270 per person x 3 mill.

If they not paying a penny in but taking those kind of figures out week in week out what's the plan lol 

Not arguing with you, Lee, I never paid income tax for many years as I lived and worked abroad, but payed plenty tax in other ways.

Dont forget, income tax was supposed to be a temporary measure, passed by parliament to help pay for the war against Napoleon, but it was never repealed.

Its an unfair tax in asmutch as you pay before you get your pay, a direct tax, much like the television tax you must pay, even if you don't watch the BBC, you have no choice.

If it was repealed and the money recouped by indirect tax, you would have a choice how much beer you drank, how much petrol you used, how big your house was, ergo, how much tax you paid.

But direct taxation makes it easier for governments to plan future spending, so they won't give it up for a fairer taxation system.

Cheers.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

But it wouldn't be enough to pay all these folks benefits 

So what's the plan for those at the top.

?

Errr, yeah, it would.......benefits payments are an absolute drop in the ocean compared to what they take in......and to really add insult to injury they take out loans underwritten by your kids grandkids, the UK debt is going up at £5000 a second !........or £3 million quid every ten minutes if you prefer !

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

It still don't detract from the fact that rising population and less employment equates to all kinds of problems economically and socially .

Them at the top must know this so what's the plan.

Where was less employment mentioned ?