How kelpies doing?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another aussie type

Mine is turning out as I had hoped, Comes with me everywhere, she can go all day, But just lays quietly if there’s not much going on, Strong desire to work and hunt, can be a bit nervy sometimes

Sod it! I decided to be brave and do it again straight away. Noggin's on the left and Ned's on the right. This was taken on Dartmoor a couple of weeks ago. We went up Cawsand Beacon for the view but t

Posted Images

On 31/10/2020 at 19:47, jigsaw said:

my dog pups very excitable ,but the bitch is driven  (the dog hasnt seen a rabbit yet so is not switched on at all) and when i did show her sheep,she was a bit twitchy , i had to keep reminding her that mutton wasnt part of the plan, i was not relaxed at all with her tbh, and i was determined to sort it,but the 1st lock down came, work is mental the whole time, 6 days a week and i cant get a day off to work with her.hopefully over x mass i can cram a lot in  lol if i have the energy

Always twitchy arse time lol I broke my dog to sheep but other day hunted up I so it jump an electric fence thought shite got sheep In the field for that minute your not hundred percent thankfully didn’t even acknowledge them 

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...